BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda M.
Enjoy using this before and after sun exposure. This is a lighter weight formula which I like and doesn’t leave me feeling oily.
Amy H.
Quincy , MA
Light weight sun screen. Not really anything too special honestly, but also not quite sure what I'm looking for in a sun screen.
Olivia D.
Loved this product , it never disappoints ! I loved trying it , I really loved that it had sunscreen in it to protect my face.
clarissa m.
Does these work under makeup? I have been looking for spf that im able to wear under my makeup! Is it also good for oily skin?
Liv E.
Smells very good. I love to use it under my makeup when it's hot outside! Perfect way to protect your skin while feeling fresh
Oxy r.
I got a little small free sample of this with my most recent tarte purchase and the product is amazing so far I would recommend
Karlee R.
I loved this product, but what would I have expected from tarte. It did not allow my face to get burnt and I enjoyed the scent.
Kaylee N.
Albuquerque, NM
i love this suncreen even though it is more expensive than drug screen brands. if i could use this product all the time i would
katy d.
works amazing. smells amazing and it doesn't feel tacky when you put it on. you can get it at sephora or ultra (all i know of )
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
I tried this lotion but I didn't really like it as much as others I've tried. It's expensive for what it is and kind of heavy.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?