BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karlee R.
I loved this product, but what would I have expected from tarte. It did not allow my face to get burnt and I enjoyed the scent.
Carol L.
Bakersfield
Sunscreen is so important for our skin we don't realize until it's too late but this product isn't too heavy and works perfect
Olivia D.
Loved this product , it never disappoints ! I loved trying it , I really loved that it had sunscreen in it to protect my face.
Bekah F.
Brigham City, UT
I love tart and this product is amazing as usual I mean what do you expect. Deffinitly have this in my collection all the time.
katy d.
works amazing. smells amazing and it doesn't feel tacky when you put it on. you can get it at sephora or ultra (all i know of )
sulani h.
Hollywood, FL
Works amazing in my combo skin , I love that I don’t look super white when applied this product before I applied my foundation
Liv E.
Smells very good. I love to use it under my makeup when it's hot outside! Perfect way to protect your skin while feeling fresh
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids , MI
Great lightweight sunscreen. Doesn't leave a white cast on your skin or face. It isn't greasy at all. Feels like a nice lotion
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
I enjoy this sunscreen! It does a good job and smells amazing! The packaging is super cute! It's a bit pricey but it's worth it
Veronica G.
Madera, CA
This brand is it what it tells you it does . It’s great . Every summer I always wear it and leave on my purse for everything !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?