BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
victoria g.
Stockton, CA
I love tarte and love sunblock because I will tan easy so this helps me . I love the sun but I don't like getting burned .
andrea c.
Rio Grande City, TX
I live in south tx so everyday is so hot (also winter) so this is my go too to going to the beach or just going to the park
Jennifer G.
I haven't used this product yet so I can't say much about hope so probably use for the summer time now that I know about it
Esmeralda M.
porterville, california
This sunscreen smells like a good sunscreen would smell. It's not think at all and it actually has a lot of product in it.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I used this once my best friend had it when she came to visit me in Miami and the smell is great but I wish it had more SPF
Peter O.
Chino Hills, CA
I love the brand and the sunscreen is very nice. Just gave me a strange color and I wasn't really into the texture finish.
Jenni B.
Tallahassee
This is the only face sunscreen I use. It doesn’t make my face oily or clog my pores and it seems to offer great protection
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Lovely product makes an amazing gift for friends or family. Would recommend 100% gorgeous product. Great Christmas present
Sizzly A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I loved these product it really helpful in Florida sun. I use this daily in the summer and when the sun is out other days.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
I like this sunscreen. It is light and does not have the strong smell of other sunscreens. It is safe to use on your face.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?