BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
Really a big fan of this sunscreen. It's easy to apply, soaks into skin easily. Kind of feels a little greasy but I also have oily skin.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles, CA
This doesn't feel sticky or gross and lasts so long! It blends seamlessly into my skin and I can even use my regular foundation over it!
Lyndy D.
Odessa, TX
The application is smooth and it protects very well. I use this product regularly and I love it. It is good for dry and combo skin also.
Samantha J.
Tarte has done it again. This is the perfect sunscreen for anyone. Even the bottle is pretty, not to mention, it makes your skin so soft.
Christa S.
Golden valley, MN
did not make me feel oily or breakout. it doesnt mess with my other makeup. i am not sure that its better than drugstore version i tried
Anna F.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the way this product feels on my skin and the protection that it gives. It also didn't make my face break out which was a huge plus!
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
I like it well enough, i just feel like I can get better results and equal if not higher spf by using a mix of sun screen and foundation
Jordana V.
I love the packaging but I think the price is too high for a sunscreen, it's not oily and it's completely natural which is always a plus.
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
I love it!! Not too heavy, but great spf!

It doesn’t make me break out, either, which is a problem I usually have with facial sunscreens.
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
I got this as a sample so i tried it and my face felt and looked really oily usually i love tarte cosmetics but this is not a huge fave .
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?