BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole T.
I love that this doesn't feel thick or cakey like some other moisturizers with sunscreen I've used before Greta for everyday use.
Veronica P.
I got this as a gift this wears so nicely in the face is not heavy at all use it a lot during the summer to protect from the sun
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
Love it! Doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy and it works well under makeup too! The bottle is convenient because of the pump
Drenndi M.
Los Angeles, CA
It was great and left my skin amazing. I bought this proudct online in the tarte website. It was effective and i would repurchase
Julie O.
I didn't really like how it seemed to feel heavy on my face .. I also didn't enjoy the smell .. however it does serve its purpose
Sivan B.
Olney, MD
Broad spectrum so it protects you from aging and burning rays! The finish and feel is super light and smooth! Totally recommend!
B. M.
Rockland, MA
This sunscreen is very light and doesn't feel greasy under makeup. I usually wait about 10 minutes after I apply to do my makeup.
Arlinda I.
Wayne, NJ
I use this facial suncreen literally all the time, its amazing, it does its job right and it feels so nice and smooth on the skin
Dionne S.
Kirkland, WA
Very smooth and light. Long lasting. Mild scent. Stays on the skin longer than most sunscreens. Good quality. Gorgeous packaging.
Ava N.
Lewis Center, OH
Love the consistency of this product. It doesn't make me feel greasy which is also great. It doesn't break me out and smells nice
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?