BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha R.
Its a good product, it is a bit pricey and not many people can afford it but over all a nice not sticky smooth hydrating product.
Sivan B.
Olney, MD
Broad spectrum so it protects you from aging and burning rays! The finish and feel is super light and smooth! Totally recommend!
Nina T.
Grand Forks, ND
This is the only face sunscreen that doesn't cause me to break out. During the summer time I like to put it on before my makeup.
Amethyst S.
Tucson
I see it being used a lot in the makeup videos but haven't tried it out my self , probably trying it out because I need a new.one
DeAna V.
El paso, TX
The only sunscreen lotion I use .. And live by. Leaves my face slightly tanned and I live in the desert .. Burns are slim to none
Nicole T.
I love that this doesn't feel thick or cakey like some other moisturizers with sunscreen I've used before Greta for everyday use.
This is absolutely my favorite sunscreen. I use it everyday and add a thin layer beneath my foundation and my skin feels so nice.
Dionne S.
Kirkland, WA
Very smooth and light. Long lasting. Mild scent. Stays on the skin longer than most sunscreens. Good quality. Gorgeous packaging.
Jennifer S.
San Benito, TX
I usually hate the smell and feel of sunscreen. But I don't hesitate at all to use this sunscreen especially on my face and neck.
Jennifer H.
Samson, AL
I'm extremely allergic to most sunscreens especially face ones,but I never have any issues with the tarte one and it works great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?