BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Francis Y.
This is my favorite sunscreen product! It is gentle on the skin and smells great! It also really works and is nicely packaged!
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
Super lightweight, non greasy formula you'd expect from a makeup company. Definitely does it's job and goes well under makeup.
Bernice S.
Fontana, CA
Love how this feels and also protects my face from the sun. Great to throw on when on the go with the kids. Easy daily routine
Veronica G.
Madera, CA
This brand is it what it tells you it does . It’s great . Every summer I always wear it and leave on my purse for everything !
michelle c.
Denver, CO
Im so in love with this tarte suncreen it made my skin to look fraless and so soft beside protecting it will defently buy again
sulani h.
Hollywood, FL
Works amazing in my combo skin , I love that I don’t look super white when applied this product before I applied my foundation
Misty C.
I only got a small sample of this but I absolutely love it! I have very sensitive skin and I will be purchasing this for summer
katie h.
Apple Valley, CA
Cute packaging and amazing products. I love to be out in the sun and hate to be burned. This helps my face and all not be burnt
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This is very light and it doesn't give you any flash back. You can definitely put foundation over this. I get this every summer
Cassandra G.
York, PA
I actually love the scent of this product I received as a gift and I love how smooth my skin feels along with very moisturizing
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?