BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jordan B.
This product wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as I was hoping it to be. I love Tarte cosmetics, I have been using a lot of their products continuously for years. I liked how lightweight the product was, I didn't like how my face still got burnt after using it.
Danielle V.
Got this as a sample from one of my Sephora orders and I'm very impressed and highly pleased ! my face burns very easily and the fact that I didn't burn at all makes me very happy and I definitely am going to buy the full size ! I highly recommend this product!
Kate H.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I like this stuff a lot. I usually hate putting sunscreen on my face because it leaves residue and makes my face oily but this stuff is great. I love it a lot. It is a bit pricey for sunscreen but it's the best I've found so I keep buying it. Would recommend it.
Haley P.
Memphis, TN
Love everything tarte! I have oily skin and this product does not make my skin feel oily at all. The packaging is nice for this product. It is gentle on my skin and not harsh. I feel that this product has a good value for the price. I really liked this product.
Shyniah S.
I honestly love love love this! It is really amazzing and it seems like it last a long time, and it really works. I wasn't really all that sure until my cousin told me to try it and I instanty fell in love. It doesn't have a bad smell o it either, it smells good!
ri b.
I received this brand in a beauty bag and it smells good the package is cute and comes with a pump. I've only used it a few times so I'm not sure how I really feel about it, I have noticed a few bumps on my chin area so I'm not sure if this can cause breakouts.
Afsoon Z.
I love the packaging of this sunscreen! I prefer my facial sunscreen to be 50 - 100 spf since my face is a bit more sensitive to the sun. I like to mix it with my foundation which makes it a nice tinted moisturizer for the summer time :) Bit on the pricey side.
Karly B.
Brick, NJ
Wasn't anything special for me. I ended up returning it after a few uses because it was very heavy and I felt like it never fully rubbed into my skin and gave me a very white cast to my face. Bought the drunk elephant one instead and am so much happier with it.
Jocelyne E.
Gilbert, AZ
I like the smell of this sunscreen doesn't smell like an average sunscreen has a light nicer scent to it. I do not like the way it makes my skin feel. It makes it oily and I can't put my moisturizer on because it won't stay it feels like it is coming right off.
STEPHY B.
Whittier, CA
Tarte is an awesome brand they make everything you could think of. This product highly met my expectations it is a effective sun screen and keeps your face moist and safe. It is actually pretty pricey but well worth it I would definattly buy it again it's great
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?