BY TARTE #26 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
I love Tarte in general but this product is a must have for the summer! Love wearing this to the beach or laying by the pool, still allows for a tan but prevents a burn and helps keep skin from being damaged my the sun. Smells good and is light weight on the skin.
Samantha H.
I didn’t exactly enjoy this product that much. It was on the pricey side & is supposed to protect the skin but it didn’t thoroughly work out for me. My skin is sensitive so if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend this product for you at all.
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
This is okay. The packaging is great! But it made my face extremely oily. It was a little heavy too. Probably didn’t help the oily part. I probably wouldn’t buy again. But I might recommend it to someone who has dry skin, rather than oily or combination.
Celese S.
Racine, WI
Has a little scent to it but it smells good. I love a dewy look and this is perfect plus it protects my face from the sun. It works really good for dry to combination skin.
Alanah H.
Hamilton, ON
This sunscreen is amazing, it has a high SPF and it doesn’t clog your pores or make you feel greasy. I rely on it all summer long and my skin never breaks out from it. I’ve also convinced friends that breakout easily from any face products and they haven’t after using this. Worth the price for sure!
Sylvia K.
Perfect sunscreen from a favorite brand. Smelled amazing and kept my skin feeling great while doing a great job protecting from harmful UV rays. Plus no breakouts which is a def plus! And it doesn’t affect makeup application when applied under foundation
Emma H.
Manassas, VA
This sunscreen is wonderful it is super light weight while keeping me protected! Do not use it everyday but the days I do it is not greasy or causing breakouts! I love it!
Chloe W.
I tried this sunscreen based on the good reviews for this... and was so disappointed. I have combination skin (not extreme)... but the sunscreen did not absorb into my skin at all and was super greasy looking, my skin was so shiny. The smell is decent.
Miranda L.
Was not expecting much as whenever I try skin products from brands that aren’t just skincare, It’s not that good. However this sunscreen was great! It’s always good to use sunscreen all year even in the winter so I would recommend this for normal skin.
Ashley P.
Tewksbury, MA
I will forever love tarte products. I use their foundation and facial spray and highlight. They are always perfect and smell like heaven and never make my skin break out.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?