BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tani L.
Such an amazing product I am such a fan of tarte and this did not disappoint gives me amazing sun protection without clogging pores
Petry M.
Aurora
Don't really like it. Doesn't work. Smells nice. But i have tanish skin. Maybe it'll work for lighter skin. I'm personally hispanic.
Kristen D.
I love this product it smells amazing and works great. I bought it at sephora. It works wonderfully I'll definitely keep using it.
sonia a.
Waukegan, IL
really liked the tarte sunscreen was not oily I purchased it at ulta was reasonably priced first time using and would use it again
Taylor A.
Pasadena, MD
Great sunscreen to put on under make up in the summer months! Extremely light weight but by far the best face sunscreen I've used!
Kersty A.
Amazing product. Works really well. Creamy on the skin but not oily. Not too bad of a price for the amount of product you receive.
Misty S.
Mc Calla, AL
Just great stuff guys. Tarte is amazing for my oily skin. It's super gentle. My skin has never looked better tbh. I'm very pleased.
Jasmine R.
passaic, nj
Amazing product to use under makeup if you want some spf to block the sun! makes skin soft & makes makeup stayb alil longer i feel
Savannah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I get sunburned really easily and this sun screen has saved me so many times. I like it because doesn't make your face really oily.
Génesis B.
nice bottle, and smell good, i love the way it leaves my skin soo good!
ohh, right: Expensive to me! and ver hard to find on stores
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?