BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ana S.
Tarte is one of my fav brands of makeup is awesome. I used it for the first time and I was so excited. Nice packaging is beautiful.
Jessica S.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 this works really great with my make up that doesn't have spf
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
This is my favorite SPF to use for my face & neck. Smells amazing plus it actually works sith out getting in the way of my makeup!
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
This product smells great. You don't need a lot of product to cover your face. A little goes a long way. Definitely would recommend
L W.
Bowie, MD
This is a good sunscreen, I like that it doesn't feel super heavy or greasy on the skin. It also doesn't make my makeup feel cakey.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I use this alone or under my foundation. Has a pleasant never chemical smell and sinks into the skin, does NOT feel thick or goopy
Vivian V.
This skin oil made me break out really bad, I dont think Id buy it again. I really dislike getting acne from moisturizing products.
Kristen D.
I love this product it smells amazing and works great. I bought it at sephora. It works wonderfully I'll definitely keep using it.
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
Use this safe for me and my kids and no sticky residue or feel of clogged pores but I have the travel size in my
Purse at all times
Sameena Z.
I will give it a 3 star just for awesome packaging and light weight texture. Once put it on my face, it feels too sticky and oily.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?