BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Christina S.
Cedar Hill, TX
It works a little better than all the other ones. I truly like it. Now I've heard good and bad things about it but hey my personal opinion is that I like it.
Ashley H.
Columbus, MS
When I first tried this I was a little skeptical, I'd never tried a sunscreen by tarte. Just like there makeup thir sunscreen is amazing for their children.
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I received a full size bottle in my Glossybox and I love it! I would definitely purchase once I run out.
Kaia M.
Cottonwood Heights
So hydrating! If it's tarte, you know it's gonna be good. This always protects my skin with or without makeup and it always comes in handy during the summer.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I don't see the point of spending so much money on sunblock since most of my makeup setting sprays have spf. I didn't see any special result from using this.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I put this on before my make up...under my primer. I hate sunburned red noses and it hasn't been an issue at all this summer. Plus it is in a purple bottle.
Mary Elizabeth C.
Broadview Hts, OH
This is a great sunscreen. There is no strong smell to the product which is important to me. It goes on nicely and protects your skin well. Highly recommend!
Haley E.
Alexander, AR
Love this. One of the best I've used. My face is very sensitive to the sun -- spent all day at the water park and only reapplied once and didn't burn at all
shadia p.
Jersey City, NJ
Tarts alone is my all time favorite brand, but their whole line is beyond amazing and this product just moisturizer while giving you protection from the sun.
Brittney B.
This works just as well as any other sunblock I've tried. It's a little bit more moisturizing which is nice but overall your just paying for the name brand.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora