BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brooklyn A.
Tuscaloosa
I love this stuff. I was looking for a facial suncreen that wouldn't break me out or make me look greasy and this did just the job!
brittnay p.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen, I highly recommend it. Smells great and isn't sticky ; it's your perfect summer accessory!
Katrina B.
Litchfield, NH
This works very well! I got a sample size from Sephora. It comes in a cute bottle and it smells great. Only downside is the price.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Nice sunscreen. Gives protection without being too greasy. The formula seems similar to the neutrogena sunscreen but a bit thicker.
Génesis B.
nice bottle, and smell good, i love the way it leaves my skin soo good!
ohh, right: Expensive to me! and ver hard to find on stores
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
This is my favorite SPF to use for my face & neck. Smells amazing plus it actually works sith out getting in the way of my makeup!
Sandra M.
This is my holy grail sunblock! I love this stuff! I use this daily under my bb cream. Its very lightweight and not at all greasy.
Jessica B.
Port Hueneme , CA
Love the way this sunscreen goes on. Doesn't leave a white cast or a greasy feeling. And a 30 spf is pretty adequate for daily use.
Jessica V.
Woodland , CA
Not only and leaves your skin feeling smooth as a babybaby's bum. I love the size. Just good enough to throw it in your bag and go
Amanda K.
Very oily, I would not purchase this again. My face broke out after using this even though I washed it soon after being in the sun.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?