BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brooke S.
Mishawaka, IN
This stuff feels really nice and not greasy and didn't break me out. My makeup was not affected by using this like some products do.
Heidi M.
orland park
This was okay. I didn't mind the scent much. I like the packaging. I purchased this at Sephora and I was just a little dissatisfied .
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
This stuff is great. Super lightweight and doesn't clog my pores! However I feel like my makeup doesn't last as long when this is on.
Charity R.
Charleston, WV
Love this makes ur skin feel super smooth and protects you from the fiery sun and will keep u glowing like a beautiful glazed donut.
Kirstin H.
I love everything Tarte! This moisturizing sunscreen is light, gentle, and can be worn under makeup. It has saved me multiple times!
Paola M.
El Paso, TX
The best one I have used, it so light on the face and its small for traveling and the product is amazing. You could find it at ulta.
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
This is the only sunscreen I will put on my face. It doesn't break me out and it doesn't run and sting my eyes when I start sweating!
Brandi R.
San Antonio , TX
I used this a few times under my makeup wasn't a fan how it made my matte foundation oily!! As a sunscreen by itself I did enjoy it!
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
I love this. It's easy to use and always leaves my skin feeling soft and protected from harmful rays. This is my go to in the summer
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not picky about sunscreens when I decide to wear them. This one is good, it smells nice, it doesn't feel sticky. Would use again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?