BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I can't say enough how much I love tarte products they are amazing and this sunscreen doesn't feel heavy I wear my makeup over it .
Misty S.
Mc Calla, AL
Just great stuff guys. Tarte is amazing for my oily skin. It's super gentle. My skin has never looked better tbh. I'm very pleased.
Tess B.
San Antonio, TX
Really great! Love the brand tarte! Very light sunscreen and smells really great! Very expensive though! Great protection as well!
Sandra M.
This is my holy grail sunblock! I love this stuff! I use this daily under my bb cream. Its very lightweight and not at all greasy.
Lauren G.
This smells great and applies really well, but I don't think it's as effective as it should be. I still burned where I applied it.
Kersty A.
Amazing product. Works really well. Creamy on the skin but not oily. Not too bad of a price for the amount of product you receive.
Megan L.
This is so nice! I got a sample of this and I really like it. I want to buy the full size, but it's pretty expensive for sunscreen
Jessica V.
Woodland , CA
Not only and leaves your skin feeling smooth as a babybaby's bum. I love the size. Just good enough to throw it in your bag and go
Karina S.
DUARTE, CA
Really helps protect your skin from harsh exposure. i let it sit on my face before adding makeup so it has time to sink in and set.
Jasmine R.
passaic, nj
Amazing product to use under makeup if you want some spf to block the sun! makes skin soft & makes makeup stayb alil longer i feel
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?