BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Peggy M.
Schertz, TX
This is my new daily moisturizer. I also like the tinted one note in place of foundation. It makes my skin look healthy and natural.
Hannah C.
Smells nice. I love the packaging on this product. The silicone out case is easy to clean. No skin irritation while using on the face
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
This is such a great tarte product to buy it work's great, and does exactly what it say's it does lol it's defiantly worth the price.
Sara C.
This is a good sunscreen, that doesn't leave your face feeling to oily or bogged down. It smells nice, and makes you feel protected.
Sam E.
Wheaton, IL
The best sunscreen when u want to wear makeup. It does not leave a white cast and your makeup doesn't change. I also love the smell!
👑aideeeee👑 A.
Gary, IN
A good, light weight sunscreen. I received this in a Sephora play box and I apply it under my moisturizer, and it gets the job done.
Smailing R.
Higuey
In love with this product, I love everything about it, very nice presentation. I saw some videos on youtube and it seemed incredible
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
I carry this sucker every where I go. I wear it alone or under my makeup and love it. Doesn't leave an oil residue like most SPFs do.
🌹Danielle🌹 R.
shreveport
This is a really good product. I 101 recommend this product. My mom buys all my makeup. I love the packaging because it is colorful.
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
This stuff is great. Super lightweight and doesn't clog my pores! However I feel like my makeup doesn't last as long when this is on.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?