BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Casey M.
Love this sunscreen. It gives my face a little bit of color & yet really moisturizes it. Tarte has become one of my favorite brands.
Emily M.
Bossier city, LA
I love that the stuff doesn't feel or smell like a sunscreen and also has a slight tint. It's great for the beach or no make up days.
Kirstin H.
I love everything Tarte! This moisturizing sunscreen is light, gentle, and can be worn under makeup. It has saved me multiple times!
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
This is the only sunscreen I will put on my face. It doesn't break me out and it doesn't run and sting my eyes when I start sweating!
Hannah C.
Smells nice. I love the packaging on this product. The silicone out case is easy to clean. No skin irritation while using on the face
Alex E.
El Centro, CA
It did its job and didn't feel oily like other sunscreens do. Makeup applies nicely over top of it, which I was a bit sketchy about.
Ivy N.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this stuff! I still get tan while using it, however I never burn! It smells awesome and I'm very pale so I am used to burning.
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
My all time favorite for the summer!! Smells great and works perfectly. Doesn’t leave white streaks on your skin. Rubs in all the way
Jenn M.
My go to sunscreen for my face. I use it before I apply makeup and know that my face is protected without feeling or looking greasy.
Jennifer J.
Everything tarte is absolute perfection. And this does not dissappoint. Works great. Smells good. And the purple bottle is adorable.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?