BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber E.
I love this sunscreen! It's nice and lightweight, doesnt feel greasy or heavy on the skin. The packaging is so cute I love Tarts!
Mariela B.
I'm going back home I love this game but it's worth the wait time for a little bit to be sure the story will never happen to the
Olivia D.
Orem, UT
I love this sunscreen! It's so hard for me to want to use sunscreen but I really like this one. It isn't greasy and smells great.
Nicole T.
I love that this doesn't feel thick or cakey like some other moisturizers with sunscreen I've used before Greta for everyday use.
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
This sunscreen is not only cute and glamorous it is great for when your out of a hot day. It's not too thick and applys smoothly.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
I generally love anything from Tarte, but I especially love this SPF. Smells great, goes on without making your skin feel greasy.
Araceli P.
Santa Maria, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen! Good smell and doesn't make me break out. I'm hooked on it, just wish it came in a bigger bottle.
Carol S.
This facial lotions is the absolute best! High quality product and must buy for sensitive skin! I highly recommend this product!
Daisy T.
Very good sunscreen. It's not oily or sticky at all. Definitely recommend. I received a sample of this and I will buy full size.
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
Tarte! Yes! They are bomb! This 30 spf is amazing and I absolutely love this :) ahhhhhhh love it. You guys have to give it a try
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?