BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cheyenne B.
Bradfordsville, KY
Felt very nice on the skin. It isn't smothering but gives a nice feelings. Although I don't really like how pricey it is. But it's still a good product.
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al
I actually got burned after using this. I'm sure I would have been burned worse without anything but the rest of my body wasn't burned with copper tone.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
The consistency is great. It smells fine. The price is decent. I like the way it feels and it leaves my skin feeling smooth. The packaging is beautiful.
Gina C.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely amazing!! Doesn't clog my pores in the Florida humidity!! It's lightweight and smell is not like a lot of others , it's not chemicaly at all!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
This is the best sunscreen lotion you will love it. I love it so much. It’s not worth it to spend money on cheap sunscreen save your money and buy this.
Marinna M.
Nice daily sunscreen for under makeup or to use on its own. Extra star for being gluten free/vegan. Has typical sunscreen scent and slightly greasy feel
V M.
Phoenix , AZ
Love love love this sunscreen, I love how this sunscreen is photo friendly. Love that I can have that much more confidence to know I don’t look ghostly.
Lola L.
This product goes on so smooth and is virtually weightless. I love that I can wear it under my makeup and it doesn’t affect the appearance of my makeup.
S.Arturo V.
Smells good and that's important for me, it protect well for the city, this is not a product for beach but I love it for school, work and hang out at day
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
I love this sunscreen lotion. It isn't too thick and has a light smell to it. It doesn't smell like sunscreen. For the price it is worth it.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back