BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey H.
Nashville, TN
Great sunscreen! Perfect for wearing under makeup . Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin, also good for combination skin.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
I have this in my purse for the pool and when I walk the dog. It easy to use carefree ingredient conscience product I like it alot.
brittnay p.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen, I highly recommend it. Smells great and isn't sticky ; it's your perfect summer accessory!
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
I love this product so much. It is so wonderful... a definite summer must have! If you haven’t tried it yet I suggest that you do.
Amanda K.
Very oily, I would not purchase this again. My face broke out after using this even though I washed it soon after being in the sun.
Katie I.
Such a great product!! Any tarte product is amazing. I highly recommend to anyone! I love the texture of this particular sunscreen.
ana h.
chaparral, NM
Love it so soft in my skin and protects ny face frim the sun ❤ I try to use it daily to help protect my face! Highly recommend it.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Tarte' s sunscreen line is my favorite. Super healthy, stays on all day, smells wonderful. And lasts for a long time in the bottle.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Grace V.
Lakewood
Loved this sunscreen. It kept my face from burning and was super smooth. Smelled really good as well which is a plus for sunscreen!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?