BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kara U.
Louisville, KY
Love this facial sunscreen. Goes on evenly and feels light, as opposed to the goopy/sticky feeling left by some SPF moisturizers.
Drenndi M.
Los Angeles, CA
It was great and left my skin amazing. I bought this proudct online in the tarte website. It was effective and i would repurchase
Nychea L.
I'm very selective with any sunscreen I use and I have never been let down by anything I have used from tarte to protect my skin.
Sivan B.
Olney, MD
Broad spectrum so it protects you from aging and burning rays! The finish and feel is super light and smooth! Totally recommend!
Veronica P.
I got this as a gift this wears so nicely in the face is not heavy at all use it a lot during the summer to protect from the sun
Arlinda I.
Wayne, NJ
I use this facial suncreen literally all the time, its amazing, it does its job right and it feels so nice and smooth on the skin
Amethyst S.
Tucson
I see it being used a lot in the makeup videos but haven't tried it out my self , probably trying it out because I need a new.one
Ava N.
Lewis Center, OH
Love the consistency of this product. It doesn't make me feel greasy which is also great. It doesn't break me out and smells nice
Emma D.
Very nice lightweight sunscreen. It works well under make up and is not shiney. I love Tarte and have not used a bad product yet.
Amber E.
I love this sunscreen! It's nice and lightweight, doesnt feel greasy or heavy on the skin. The packaging is so cute I love Tarts!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?