BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mirissa B.
This does a great job keeping your skin safe from the sun. It also smells really good and is moisturizing. I didn't find it to be greasy.
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA
I really love this face sunscreen, because i for one have very sensitive skin and it was mot harsh at all and kept my fave well hydrated
Ravin R.
I love this sunscreen lotion, it's so good. it really protects my skin from the sun and it goes on great, and makes my skin very smooth.
Karen C.
This adds extra protection for my nose that usually burns. I have notice my nose is not as red as it use to be because of this sunscreen.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product and I would definitely recommend this product Very affordable and so nice on the skin and nice packaging
Melody O.
Phoenix
Uuuf this is just a. Great !!! Lotion / sunscreen always but it before my make up to moisturize the skin I'm in love with this product !!
Christina🐝 R.
Greenville
Makes my skin super soft and keeps me protected from the sun. Use it all the time, ideal for pool days when I am most exposed to the sun
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brand and product! I'm all about quality rather than quantity and this one is one of those I hold dear. It is very effective!
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I think this is a bit dramatic. This is a very pricey product and with them making mostly cosmetics, I feel like they should stick to it.
Amanda B.
Fort Hood, TX
It did a wonderful job of keeping my very pale skin safe. It was not to thick either and I could handle the smell which is always great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?