BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allison B.
I just got back from Florida and this was the only thing I used on my face and my daughter's face. No burns. Wears well under make up.
Cali D.
It smells great and isn't over powering. Product soaks in beautifully and it does not leave my face feeling greasy or oily. Love this!!
Molly H.
Milwaukee, WI
Covers well and doesn't leave much of a film. Seems to do well to not clog your pores. Minimal scent, but still smells like sunscreen.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This is what I use for my face. I've used this under my makeup and it doesn't feel cakey. I used a samples, I am buying one for summer!
Ashley J.
Tarter know exactly what they were doing with this product. I use to never wear sunscreen until I used this product. Great for travel.
Kara P.
Sioux Falls, SD
Hands down, favorite summer SPF moisturizer! Plus, it's all natural which I LOVE!! It's lightweight and never left a white cast on me.
Kaitlan A.
This is a really great sunscreen for your face! It works really well and doesn't break me out or feel greasy. Works well under makeup.
Caitlin B.
Andover, MA
I really like this sunscreen. It feels light, fast-absorbing and it only uses physical sunscreens which I strongly prefer for my face.
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
This is a great product for the price point. It has enough sun block to shield your skin and keep you protected. It feels so luxurious!
Kaitlyn P.
Metuchen , NJ
I am a huge tarte lover and also a huge sun screen hater. But this product works and smells great. I would recommend to all skin types!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?