BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kels L.
This is a treat to put on each morning. It's creamy without being gloppy and it has just a hint of a refreshing scent.i just love it
Katie T.
It was okay. Nothing special, found it a little greasy and didn't sink into the skin like I would expect for a higher end sunscreen.
monica S.
Cute packaging and the pump makes the application very easy. It is light and can't be worn under makeup which is a key for me.
Alex E.
El Centro, CA
It did its job and didn't feel oily like other sunscreens do. Makeup applies nicely over top of it, which I was a bit sketchy about.
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
I love it it’s the best !! It’s worth every penny! I always get the mini because it takes for ever to use ‘ I use it for everything ‘
Katherine G.
I like it , keeps my skin from getting a sun burn , first time user and it actually works , not much on the pricey side . I recommend
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
I carry this sucker every where I go. I wear it alone or under my makeup and love it. Doesn't leave an oil residue like most SPFs do.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Its light and has good coverage. I hate sunscreen but i can comfortably wear this under my make up and it doesn't mess with anything.
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
I love this. It's easy to use and always leaves my skin feeling soft and protected from harmful rays. This is my go to in the summer
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This is hands down the best sunscreen I've ever used. The packaging is so pretty as well. It's easy to use. It is gentle on my skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?