BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I absolutely love tarte tart guard 30 sunscreen lotion .. This works great and I will buy it again we used the whole thing up !!! I really would love to find a tarte product for dark spot and try it because there products are always top notch and work beautifully
Caitlin C.
Golden, CO
I've gotta say that I love just about everything from taste and this one is no exception. This sunscreen is light, doesn't break out my face and it smells amazing. The product is smooth and leaves your face feeling light and fresh. Highly recommend for daily use!
Sarah S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the tarte maracuja oil on top of my night time moisturizer every night. I wake up with my skin feeling hydrated and plump. I purchase this item from sephora, but I do feel like it is very very expensive. I try to make the bottles last me as long as possible
Sarah P.
Red Lion, PA
Okay I burn very easy but with this I can still get a little color to my skin but not burnt it's my holy grail sun screen now I can live without. It is perfection it's not to liquidity and it doesn't stinky. I don't have to reapply 1million times. Love tarte 😍😍😍
Destini C.
I love love love this sunscreen. It is very pricey but it is worth the money. It has a great scent and great sun protection. I use this only on my face and it does not clog my pores or break me out. You get a lot of sunscreen for the money and it is so worth it.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
This sunscreen is great for makeup lovers. You can apply it before putting makeup on without any problems. It gives you a glow and has great protection. I have never had a problem with sunburn with this product. Only problem for some is that it may be expensive.
Elizabeth W.
This is a really good facial sunscreen as far as facial sunscreens go. I am always leery about facial sunscreens due to having super sensitive, skin. I have not had any issues with this product with irritation or breakouts. Totally worth the price in my opinion!
Emely A.
I release enjoy the easy application of this product. It's not messy at all! It's easy to spray on the body. It meet all of my expectations! In my opinion, there is no downside to this product. I would definitely purchase this product once I am out of my bottle.
Brittany I.
This product was such a lifesaver on my senior trip. I'm very pale and I was so worried I'd burn really bad so I invested in this. That was one of the greatest decisions I've ever made. My face didn't even slightly burn like I was expecting it to. Great product!
Afsoon Z.
I love the packaging of this sunscreen! I prefer my facial sunscreen to be 50 - 100 spf since my face is a bit more sensitive to the sun. I like to mix it with my foundation which makes it a nice tinted moisturizer for the summer time :) Bit on the pricey side.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?