BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
I love this sunscreen! It absorbs great into the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. It's even great to wear under makeup. The smell is awesome too. I will definitely be purchasing this again. You can purchase this at Sephora or Ulta stores.
Maria G.
I never have heard of this product. Into my friend showed it to me for the first time. I instantly feel in love with it. It’s packaging was great. I surely would re buy it. Just perfect! It’s did it’s job wonderfully. I definitely would get it again
Marlika C.
Springfield, OH
This is lightweight, however it’s hard to rub in and it’s leaves a white cast on my face. I have a medium olive complexion and it’s quite noticeable. Even when putting it on my daughter who is lighter, you can still see it and it’s a pain to rub in.
Kelsea A.
Roseburg, OR
The sunscreen itself works very well, but puts a type of veil on the face after application. The packaging was nice and I liked the shape of the bottle. it was my first time buying the product and I will be looking for something better suited for me.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
This sunscreen gets a high five score from me! It’s so smooth and creamy and does not cake up at all. It’s great alone or underneath makeup. It’s a high SPF and the price point is very good for the brand. I wish they sold this in large bottles for the whole body!
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This stuff is amazing! Doesn’t Even make myFace feel greasy. As most do. I would recommend this to all my friends especially those who have sensitive skin. Very inexpensive. I ordered this Product online I am not sure what other stores may carry it.
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
This is a lightweight sunscreen that is good for use on the face because it is light and non greasy. It smells good the packaging is pretty and its affordable. Its worth the investment you only need a small amount it spreads well and does not cause breakouts.
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
This keeps my skin so moist and nourished on the not-so-hot days of summer. It also provides beautiful protection for the suns harshest rays. I count on Tarte to give me only the best for my skin and they always give me EXACTLY. What I’m looking for!
Shiloh S.
Spokane
I usually don’t need sunscreen but I like to use this one on my brides before applying airbrush makeup to keep them protected from the sun without their makeup sliding!
Stella C.
Fairfax, CA
I love this lotion. Keeps my skin protected with just a thin layer. It doesn't clog my pores either, which is saying something as most SPF lotions will make me break out. Love that I'm being protected from the sun and get a little facial coverage.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?