BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Liz N.
Roanoke, TX
It's a wonderful product but it is pretty oily after application, so if your skin is more on the oily side prepare to use a translucent powder to set it....
Kimberly C.
Kansas City
This product protected my skin very well. However, it was a little on the heavy side. Because of the overall protection, I will probably be purchasing again.
Sherry C.
Very smooth on my face. One of the few products that didn’t make my skin feel oily! My face still got a nice color, it just didn’t burn like my shoulders did
Estefanie C.
Used this sunscreen on my face! Actually had it first as a sample and fell in love with it! Worked very well and didnt see a burn on any site of my face! :)
Khierstyn B.
Whenever I am going outside I put my tarte guard on! There is not a time that I forget because I love the smell and the way that it leaves my skin radiating!
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Love the baby size it protected my skin so good from the harmful sun. It smells hreat and it's not greasy. So I'm definitely going back to get the full size
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I don't see the point of spending so much money on sunblock since most of my makeup setting sprays have spf. I didn't see any special result from using this.
Megan K.
Kansas City, MO
I wanted to love this product, but my sensitive skin couldn’t take the fragrance. I was disappointed, but someone else without sensitive skin may love this.
Judith G.
Mcallen, TX
I got this item in a gift bag and it's okay. A bit pricey. But it does the job. Doesn't smell bad like regular sun screens. Probably won't buy it for myself.
Jackie R.
I don't notice much a difference with this sunscreen. It doesn't have a strong smell and goes on easily. It's a little thick for under makeup, but it's okay.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back