BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany H.
Redding, CA
My favorite sun screen for my face! It doesn't leave any oily residue and it also doesn't break my face out like normal sunscreen does!
Christina A.
Great sunscreen for all over the body even on your face. Doesn't feel greasy or heavy and absorbs well without leaving a white residue.
Callie M.
Very hydrating and smoothing. The spf is good and convenient to use for good skin protection. The packaging is very appealing as well.
Brenda R.
Wells, NV
It is hydrating but I'm not sure it really is protecting my skin like the regular sun screens. It does have a way better smell though.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. Yestersay we went out on the water and I was able to stay out on the water for over 6 hours. Love it.
Tamara R.
Does the job that's forsure. Not cheap. Pretty expensive for a facial sunblock. Used it on the beach and didn't have to reapply at all.
Emellie C.
Chowchilla, CA
I really love the way this sun screen feels on my face. It's not too heavy and it doesn't feel oily at all. I love the smell of it too!
Chishala C.
Atlanta, GA
I liked this product a little pricey but good skincare always is. I would recommend this product not oily and great for sensitive skin
Markelle R.
Really love this sunscreen kind of expensive but doesn't make your face totally white and smells better than most so I really like it!
Kayla G.
Hialeah, FL
I really liked this and for sure i am going to get R again. It felt great on my face. Didn't feel like I was wearing anything. Love it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?