BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
I carry this sucker every where I go. I wear it alone or under my makeup and love it. Doesn't leave an oil residue like most SPFs do.
Vanisha F.
Tulsa, OK
Love this sunscreen! It had a good smell and consistency! It was very easy to rub into my body! However it really dried out my face!
monica S.
Cute packaging and the pump makes the application very easy. It is light and can't be worn under makeup which is a key for me.
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
Tarte products are my favorite because they are all natural so of course I love this sunscreen for my face. Very effective sunscreen.
Anna S.
This is fine but not worth the money and leaves a pretty clear white cast. It’s easy enough to find at Sephora, on the website, etc.
Angel F.
Ferriday, LA
Really great sunscreen. Just the right amount of spf to keep your skin safe and sun burn free. Great quality product and great price.
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
I don't have oiled skin but this left me feeling so greasy and oily after about two hours. Before that second hour I loved it though!
Taylor J.
I just started using this for the spring time and I'm already so in love with it, definitely worth the price and will be a repurchase.
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
My all time favorite for the summer!! Smells great and works perfectly. Doesn’t leave white streaks on your skin. Rubs in all the way
Taylor S.
St charles
Love it!! Tarte is amazing, it truly helps. I recommend anything from tarte because everything I’ve bought from there works amazing.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?