BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Carla C.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a little trial size when I purchased a tarte eye shadow holiday palette in December of last year. And it is the perfect size to put in your purse or makeup bag. It is a safe sunscreen that is cruelty free and doesn't have the harsh chemicals that most sunscreens have.
Jaque A.
Fallbrook, CA
The packaging is so cute! Anyways I really like this sunscreen if is perfect!!
Alicia D.
Vancouver, WA
Haven't tried it yet but I want this company to give it to me for free cause it's expensive af and I'm kinda tryna save up so idk but looks like a good products I want this so bad I'm crying it looks like it works so good
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Tarte is One Of my favorite Beauty Brands!!! Sunscreen Lotion is Amazing. It Alison don't have a strong Smell!!!
Lissette N.
Plano, IL
Love love love the tarte products. Use a lot of tarte products. I usually use this on a daily basis.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So light and non greasy! I love this sunscreen for every day use underneath my makeup! I find that it doesn't get very oily and greasy throughout the day and that it keeps me protected!
Sarah P.
Red Lion, PA
Okay I burn very easy but with this I can still get a little color to my skin but not burnt it's my holy grail sun screen now I can live without. It is perfection it's not to liquidity and it doesn't stinky. I don't have to reapply 1million times. Love tarte 😍😍😍
Tran H.
It does it's job, but I rather buy another sunscreen for my face. I feel heavy and greasy when i use this product.
Alexis S.
Salem, OR
How cute is this little Guy i carey him in my gym bag and i love it its really moistureizing and has spf
Alli H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is freaking fabulous no matter what you are trying from this brand not only is it going to be awesome but it's going to leave your skin feeling awesome! There gluten free aspect is what got me addicted to this brand. Trust as I say you will not be disappointed with any of there products! This is my favorite brand! And that says a lot!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?