BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I truly love anything that comes from tarte!!! Tarte always seems to blow my mind!!! I find myself buying more and more of there products!!
Amanda C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I very much like this product. It isn't heavy or greasy and I can put it under makeup (if I apply a light foundation). It's spendy though.
Natasha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Tarte cosmetics and moisturizers smell absolutely fresh and amazing. The quality is great and affordable. Must have for the summer/spring!
Amy F.
Mitchell, IN
I love all things Tarte. Every product I have tried from this line leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing. My very favorite go-to brand
Sam W.
huntington wv
My face is very sensitive when it comes to sun. This product is okay but would be more willing to try something that has better protection.
Alicia S.
Tolleson, AZ
This sunscreen is almost perfect. It's spf is a little too high to be used on the face but if used it will cause wrinkles in the long run.
Tee C.
Brooklyn, NY
This layers well, without a white cast, however, your skin is shiny and reflective after application so this is probably not for oily skin
Melissa D.
Muncie
Easy to use and protects my fair skin! I love this product and Tarte brand in general, the series and serums make my face feel like silk!
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Best sunscreen ever. I used this on my son when we went to the beach. And he got not once burned. Even works best under a little makeup.
Jennifer S.
I love that this is fragrance free and gentle on my skin. It glides on but doesn't feel greasy afterwards and my sensitive skin loves it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?