BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Miriam T.
I don't think I will buy more of it, it's a nice product but I have tried another product that it's better than this and it's cheaper
Emily M.
Bossier city, LA
I love that the stuff doesn't feel or smell like a sunscreen and also has a slight tint. It's great for the beach or no make up days.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
I love all Tarte products, and this one is no different. But I feel I can get the same thing with Neutrogena or another cheaper brand
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
I don't have oiled skin but this left me feeling so greasy and oily after about two hours. Before that second hour I loved it though!
I love this product for one reason it helps me a lot on the spring and summer this also helps me to not get really bad sin burns 😊☺☺
Jennifer J.
Everything tarte is absolute perfection. And this does not dissappoint. Works great. Smells good. And the purple bottle is adorable.
Katherine G.
I like it , keeps my skin from getting a sun burn , first time user and it actually works , not much on the pricey side . I recommend
Katie T.
It was okay. Nothing special, found it a little greasy and didn't sink into the skin like I would expect for a higher end sunscreen.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This is hands down the best sunscreen I've ever used. The packaging is so pretty as well. It's easy to use. It is gentle on my skin.
Anna S.
This is fine but not worth the money and leaves a pretty clear white cast. It’s easy enough to find at Sephora, on the website, etc.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?