BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
isamar g.
Pomona, CA
Lobe it it does help prevent a sunburn feels good on the face and gives u coverage so thats a win you could be at the beach n look good
Madeha H.
Merced, CA
It was a good product and worked really! It was a bit pricy though!tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Blissful B.
Doesn't feel to heavy on my face. Love this, for summer! I always put it on before my makeup after moustureiser it's light and perfect!
Markelle R.
Really love this sunscreen kind of expensive but doesn't make your face totally white and smells better than most so I really like it!
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. Yestersay we went out on the water and I was able to stay out on the water for over 6 hours. Love it.
Stephanie O.
Minot, ND
I always keep this in my beach bag. The coverage is just what I need and it doesn't have a strange smell. The packaging is so cute too.
Chrissy E.
Cincinnati, OH
I️ got this as a sample from Sephora. I really liked it but I️ probably won’t buy a large bottle it is a little pricey for a sunscreen
Maria G.
Very light weight on the face. Works well, very gentle on the face does not leave and kind of white residue. Can be used under makeup.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
He did djs e did dis Rosie f die die die t diejr r Rosie did rieje t diene wiie rue rieienr sidiwine dijebrb iebbe Ruhr Rhine rub r. D
Lexi S.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this product so much I buy a lot of it and I always use it when I got to the beach or out did e it's my FAVORITE SUNSCREEN EVERE
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?