BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayleigh L.
Glendale, AZ
I really like this. Sunscreen is so important and this feels really nice on the skin. The packaging is great too. Perfect to just throw in your bag and go.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH
Love this. It's moisturizing but not too thick. It's not oily and it's lightweight enough to wear under makeup. It's great protection for hot summer days.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I loved it so much! I went ahead and purchased the full size. Its great! Love wearing it alone or under my makeup.
Tasha M.
Great sun protection, doesn't have an awful smell. On my deeper skin tone I don't put much on because it will leave a white cast look under my foundation.
Morgan H.
Swannanoa, NC
Tarte is my go to skincare and beauty brand and their sunscreens are top of the line products. They dont leave an oily sheen over face and feel weightless
Paige W.
Hugoton, KS
AMAZING product! Smells great, and you do t have to worry about burning! I give this product 4 starts simply because there could be more SPF for the price.
MeganWilly D.
Galion
My skin was really dry just after 2 hours of wear. I have combination skin. I try not to use a sunscreen on my face since I have sunscreen in my foundation
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This sunscreen is hydrating and all natural. While I love the effects I do think that any other drugstore brand can be just as effective for summer needs.
Chrismarie H.
Cranston, Ri
Good product, but way to overprices for sunscreen. Believe high end sunscreen products aren't the best, not worth the money ! and not very soothing at all.
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this product, it protects my skin and is not extra greasy, its fresh and has a good scent. I use it everyday after vit c serum and under foundation
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back