BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Paola M.
El Paso, TX
The best one I have used, it so light on the face and its small for traveling and the product is amazing. You could find it at ulta.
Taylor J.
I just started using this for the spring time and I'm already so in love with it, definitely worth the price and will be a repurchase.
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
This is a nice sunscreen. The packaging is adorable! My only complaint is I wish it was tinted so that it didn't seem so sunscreeny.
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
This sunscreen is great for protecting your face and isn't as thick as other brands can be. it doesn't have as much as a greasy feel.
Melissa C.
Brownsville, TX
If you want to protect your skin from the horrendous sun rays, this is an amazing product. Best thing you can wear your makeup on top
Corrie P.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I like the way this makes my skin feel for a sunscreen. Normally sunscreens typically make my face feel greasy but this one does not!
Kristiana R.
Amarillo, TX
It's light weight and also a non sticky liquid lotion , great packaging and great and protecting against the sun's damaging uv rays.
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
Tarte products are my favorite because they are all natural so of course I love this sunscreen for my face. Very effective sunscreen.
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA
I always use this for my face . under my make up or just by its self .. i just love and i will re buy the item i got mine at sephora
paola c.
FORT WORTH, TX
I like thia one because it didn't have that funky smell . I dnt use all time but when I do , I do love it . I do recommend thia one.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?