BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kirstin H.
I love everything Tarte! This moisturizing sunscreen is light, gentle, and can be worn under makeup. It has saved me multiple times!
Smailing R.
Higuey
In love with this product, I love everything about it, very nice presentation. I saw some videos on youtube and it seemed incredible
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
I don't have oiled skin but this left me feeling so greasy and oily after about two hours. Before that second hour I loved it though!
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI
Nice lightweight formula. I tried a sample and really enjoyed it. Thinking about purchasing a full size. Tarte is such a great brand
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
My all time favorite for the summer!! Smells great and works perfectly. Doesn’t leave white streaks on your skin. Rubs in all the way
Katherine G.
I like it , keeps my skin from getting a sun burn , first time user and it actually works , not much on the pricey side . I recommend
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
I carry this sucker every where I go. I wear it alone or under my makeup and love it. Doesn't leave an oil residue like most SPFs do.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This is hands down the best sunscreen I've ever used. The packaging is so pretty as well. It's easy to use. It is gentle on my skin.
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
This stuff is great. Super lightweight and doesn't clog my pores! However I feel like my makeup doesn't last as long when this is on.
Melissa H.
Coral Springs , FL
The tarte sunscreen is just ok. I don't think it is any better under makeup than drugstore sunscreen. I would not purchase this again
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?