BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
This sunscreen worked great for my skin. Really good sunscreen and great price. It was gentle on my skin and would diffidently recommend
Janie N.
Wenatchee
Love this brand.  No bad smell and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy. I would recommend this sunscreen.  Available in value kits.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This sunscreen is amazing, it fits my needs perfectly!
Also it has a beautiful packaging which is a plus;).
Highly recommend.
sami d.
tarte is my all time favorite brand. they have EVERYTHING you could possibly want. everything about all of their products is incredible.
Melissa D.
Muncie
Easy to use and protects my fair skin! I love this product and Tarte brand in general, the series and serums make my face feel like silk!
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Best sunscreen ever. My entire body got burnt, but this baby had my face covered! It even added a gorgeous glow and kept me moisturized!
April E.
I got a deluxe sample of this and I liked it. I also didn’t feel like it was AMAZING. It just seemed like a regular moisturizer with SPF.
Ashley C.
Union, SC
I have used all kinds of sunscreens and they are usually too oily but this one was great! Lasted all day and a was good under my makeup.
Maegan H.
Staten Island, NY
This is a really good sun screen. I love the packaging. And it has a high spf which is great and protects your skin. Its also not greasy.
Lizbeth G.
Yakima , WA
I love this sunscreen lotion for my sensitive skin! I highly recommend it for sensitive or any kind of skin! Its so gentle on your skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?