BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
I have this in my purse for the pool and when I walk the dog. It easy to use carefree ingredient conscience product I like it alot.
Danica L.
Woodbury, MN
A perfect sunscreen but also moisturizer to put on your face before a full face makeup. It protects your face as well moisturizing.
Dreena H.
Midvale, UT
It did it's job. Would buy again, but there could be something better out there. Possibilities ate endless when it comes to makeup
jessica b.
sanger
I love all tarte products. I use this product under my makeup especially in the summer. Very effective i would recommend to anyone
Barby V.
Herndon, VA
Love the product, I got a sample of this and I like the scent and the wear on this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a tacky feel to it.
brittnay p.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen, I highly recommend it. Smells great and isn't sticky ; it's your perfect summer accessory!
brittany s.
Taylorsville, KY
Got this in a sub box, it is nice, but was almost expired! Definitely works but am afraid its not going to continue to be effective
Brian D.
Houston , TX
Love this sunscreen because it spreads so easily and leaves skin not only protected but moisturize as well. Also great under makeup
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I really liked this sunscreen. It didn't gi've me a white cast and it feels light on my skin even when I am wearing full on makeup.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis, MO
Nice sunscreen. Gives protection without being too greasy. The formula seems similar to the neutrogena sunscreen but a bit thicker.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?