BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jennyfer v.
I have never used it, but I did a search and they said that it is very good and that I recommend it only if they had something change in it
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
I use this when I have make up on and outside so far so good my expectations r Greta with this. I have been using it and will use it again
shantell j.
One of my fave's love the smell feel and size for the price a little goes a long way you don't need much I use it just on my face and arms
Haley C.
Wynne, AR
This product keeps my face moisturized even when I spend long days on the beach! It's also perfect for ball games and other outside events!
Xai X.
I do really like this, though it is a bit pricey for me. I would prefer something a bit more affordable as I feel they all work similarly.
Paige T.
I got my moneys worth!! It was a good mosturiszer and it did its job at protecting my skin, its loght so its great to put under your makeup
Jazmin L.
Mayo, FL
The best sunscreen lotion out there super hydrating , my skin feels so smooth after it ,plus it’s got a pump which I really love on lotions
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Received this in my sephora play beauty box in june. Ice used this twice and it seems to do what it said. Worked beautifully under makeup.
Krystal C.
I have sensitive skin,and this by far is the best sunscreen I have tried. I do not burn on it, and it blends in easily. Highly recommend!!
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have never been one to use sunscreen but I got  this and I love how it doesn't smell like sunscreen! recommend it and love it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?