BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Janessia H.
The ONLY sunblock I use on my face. I'm extremely blemish prone and this doesn't make my skin break out and my makeup lays well over top.
Shelby S.
Raleigh
Loved this product so much! It didn't make my skin feel heavy, oily, or greasy after applying it. I definitely would recommend to others.
Sarah W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great sunscreen!! Goes on easily and does a great job of protecting my skin from the sun. Even smells better than most sun care products!
Sophia R.
This is a great lightweight sunscreen to wear on your face alone or under make up, I don’t like thick or sticky ones so this is perfect.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product and I would definitely recommend this product Very affordable and so nice on the skin and nice packaging
Mirissa B.
This does a great job keeping your skin safe from the sun. It also smells really good and is moisturizing. I didn't find it to be greasy.
Mayra N.
This product does have a scent of sunscreen which really annoys me but overall its a good sunscreen. Doesn't feel too greasy on the skin.
Emily P.
Yucaipa, CA
This is such a great lightweight sunscreen. I put it on in the morning before I put my makeup on. It doesn't effects my foundation at all
Christina🐝 R.
Greenville
Makes my skin super soft and keeps me protected from the sun. Use it all the time, ideal for pool days when I am most exposed to the sun
Becky D.
Belleville
Such a lightweight, non-greasy sunscreen! I use this under my foundation and it does not make me breakout at all or make my makeup weird!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?