BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Caleb W.
There’s nothing really special but it does protect your skin and there is no white cast!! I would probably buy it again!
Tamielee G.
San Antonio , TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I got a sample size Tarte SPF a few months ago and I really liked it. It smells so good and as an SPF, it did its job!
Yvonne T.
Ontario
I love this especially on days I know I’m exposed to sun all day long and it doesn’t give me a tan nor burn my skin
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
worked pretty good, my face was not oily at all after i applied it. I loved the packaging, although i feel like it was a little small. It had a very nice smell to it, and the price was pretty good for what you pay for. i recommend to everyone 100%. Loved it so much
LEAR17497 ISABELLA P.
I love it , its packaging is beautiful , the price a little expensive for me but really if it works, is not the best sunscreen I used but fine for days than sunny.
Jenni V.
Rowlett, TX
Tatrte products are absolutely amazing!! I've also found a monistate powder cream that works like photo finish.
Jessica S.
Great product. Smells good and isn’t too oily. Can be found online or at Ulta. Also it didn’t irritate my skin
Claudia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Great sunscreen to put under the makeup or on a plain face. Doesn't leave an oily residue and fast absorbent.
Paige S.
Rossford , OH
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora