BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha B.
Kuna, ID
left my skin feeling nice after i put it on, didn't leave it oily nor dry. my face didn't get burned so it also has good protection.
Mikaela C.
Milwaukee, WI
It covers your face really well it works to not like some other sunscreens that leave your face bright tomatoe red and smelly ones to
Katie T.
It was okay. Nothing special, found it a little greasy and didn't sink into the skin like I would expect for a higher end sunscreen.
Brandi R.
San Antonio , TX
I used this a few times under my makeup wasn't a fan how it made my matte foundation oily!! As a sunscreen by itself I did enjoy it!
Miriam T.
I don't think I will buy more of it, it's a nice product but I have tried another product that it's better than this and it's cheaper
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Ive only tried a small sample. Id love to try more of this product along with more of tarte. I fall in love more and more with tarte
amanda l.
London, KY
doesnt leave me ashy and adds a nice semi glow to the face and helps on no makeup days or under makeup! love everything in this line!
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
This is a nice sunscreen. The packaging is adorable! My only complaint is I wish it was tinted so that it didn't seem so sunscreeny.
Lashana W.
Summertime must! The formula is amazing, and it isn't too heavy. Scent isn't too bad either. Makes my skin feel great and protected!
Selah F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is so amazing and I love the perfect cute pruple packaging. I love how a high end makeup brand came out with this sort of thing
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?