BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
I don't have oiled skin but this left me feeling so greasy and oily after about two hours. Before that second hour I loved it though!
Ivy N.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this stuff! I still get tan while using it, however I never burn! It smells awesome and I'm very pale so I am used to burning.
Sara C.
This is a good sunscreen, that doesn't leave your face feeling to oily or bogged down. It smells nice, and makes you feel protected.
Peggy M.
Schertz, TX
This is my new daily moisturizer. I also like the tinted one note in place of foundation. It makes my skin look healthy and natural.
YESENIA G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Has a light tint and feel very light not sticky at all and protects you face, I love Tarte because they're products are well worth it
Casey M.
Love this sunscreen. It gives my face a little bit of color & yet really moisturizes it. Tarte has become one of my favorite brands.
Katie T.
It was okay. Nothing special, found it a little greasy and didn't sink into the skin like I would expect for a higher end sunscreen.
Kirstin H.
I love everything Tarte! This moisturizing sunscreen is light, gentle, and can be worn under makeup. It has saved me multiple times!
Jenn M.
My go to sunscreen for my face. I use it before I apply makeup and know that my face is protected without feeling or looking greasy.
👑aideeeee👑 A.
Gary, IN
A good, light weight sunscreen. I received this in a Sephora play box and I apply it under my moisturizer, and it gets the job done.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?