BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lizeth G.
Firth, NE
I got this as a freebie in an online purchase. I love it. It doesnt have the sunscreen smell that I hate. Easily can wear under make up too
Natasha M.
Granada Hills, CA
Tarte cosmetics and moisturizers smell absolutely fresh and amazing. The quality is great and affordable. Must have for the summer/spring!
Jelly Y.
Really enjoy this product. It's not too thick and it doesn't make me break out like some other sunscreens do when I put them under makeup.
Nicki L.
The bottle had me wanting everything they make even oh I didn't love it! Which I did. The package is amazing and the product is even better
Melanie Z.
Old Bethpage, NY
This is one of my favorite products I highly recommend it, tarte Is one of my favorite brands and this is a really great product to tryout!
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ
Tarte's first ever, non-chemical sunscreen to help protect, moisturize, brighten and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
Racquel C.
I have love this amazing fabulous product I been using it daily plus it has spf.. I love the packaging. It has slight smell but not strong.
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
I use this when I have make up on and outside so far so good my expectations r Greta with this. I have been using it and will use it again
Brandi G.
Hardy, VA
I'm a very pale person and this works wo ders I barely get burnt if I do its a very little. I love the feel of it, its not thick not runny
Elisabeth J.
Elk, WA
I like using this as a everyday sunscreen. IT is light and not greasy. IT also smells good too. A little goes a long way with this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?