BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
My favorite sunscreen! It’s light enough to use under my foundation as a base and also feels great when it’s the only thing on my face.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Love love love! Scent doesn’t drive me mad isn’t too potent. You can’t tell you have sunscreen on it blends into the skin wonderfully.
jαεda💎 H.
Vallejo
I like this a lot and I use it on a daily it’s very nice and smooth on my skin and if I run out of it I’m definitely getting more of it
Jennifer M.
I loooooooooooove love love this tart is already one of my best brands!! so when they came out with this one I was in it and I love it

Chishala C.
Atlanta, GA
I liked this product a little pricey but good skincare always is. I would recommend this product not oily and great for sensitive skin
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Amazing! Long lasting and easy to apply! I love the airy feel of it and how it doesn’t leave a greasy residue! Definitely recommend!!!
Quyn W.
Jersey City, NJ
not a fan of this item, left my face feeling greasy. it went on smoothly and didn't leave a film but i didn't like the greasy feeling.
Kiah G.
I love tarte, but this was meh. It just seemed a bit over priced for doing a sort of ok job. The idea is there, but it needs improving.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
He did djs e did dis Rosie f die die die t diejr r Rosie did rieje t diene wiie rue rieienr sidiwine dijebrb iebbe Ruhr Rhine rub r. D
Ericka S.
Vandalia, MO
Great sunscreen for the face! Smells great and is very affective. However, it is very expensive and i will go to a cheaper alternative
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?