BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alejandra M.
Lemoore , CA
I L O V E this stuff!! It doesn't feel heavy nor greasy which always a plus. The packaging I love it. Tarte overall one of my fave brands!
Tee C.
Brooklyn, NY
This layers well, without a white cast, however, your skin is shiny and reflective after application so this is probably not for oily skin
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Has staying power and works under my makeup ans does not leave my face a greasy mess have noticed less sunspots since I have been using it.
Amanda C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I very much like this product. It isn't heavy or greasy and I can put it under makeup (if I apply a light foundation). It's spendy though.
Yamile R.
Warrenville, IL
Very nice! Would totally recommend to anyone!!! It's very nice packaged! And a lot of product that can last for a long time! Please try it!
Brandi G.
Hardy, VA
I'm a very pale person and this works wo ders I barely get burnt if I do its a very little. I love the feel of it, its not thick not runny
Melanie Z.
Old Bethpage, NY
This is one of my favorite products I highly recommend it, tarte Is one of my favorite brands and this is a really great product to tryout!
Sam W.
huntington wv
My face is very sensitive when it comes to sun. This product is okay but would be more willing to try something that has better protection.
Jennifer F.
Aberdeen, MD
Love this. I really like the bottle. And it works great and has a greT smell as well. I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again
Alicia S.
Tolleson, AZ
This sunscreen is almost perfect. It's spf is a little too high to be used on the face but if used it will cause wrinkles in the long run.
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Tanisha S.
905 Ironwood Dr Fort Knox, KY 40121
This is good for oil skin?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?