BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michelle R.
I for this in a subscription box and it's been my go to. I hate the sun and this smelled so good and really kept my skin safe in this California heat!
Hannah P.
Las Vegas, NV
I live in Vegas and we have a swimming pool in our backyard and I love putting sunscreen from Tarte on my body and it helps me from getting burnt skin
Lisa B.
I bought this before my vacation. I felt very safe while being in the sun and I liked the added protection underneath my makeup. I would use it again.
Layla S.
Glendale, CA
I have combination skin and i feel like this makes me super oily. Other than that i don't get red when i use this and go in the sun so i guess it works.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Great sunscreen for my face. Felt like using a moisturizer and didn’t have that typical sunscreen smell. Used everyday when I went on a beach vacation.
Randi B.
Slidell, LA
Very good sunscreen always put under foundation before my primer and have had no problems with sunburn on face and went to beach and came home happy :)
Anna F.
Love this sunscreen. I have dry and sensitive skin and it hydrates and doesn't irritate my skin. Also, doesn't have a bad scent and is pretty neutral.
Adileny C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This sunscreen is pretty good but I feel it just takes a while to sink into the skin. It's hard to tell if it's really protecting my skin from the sun.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
Great product! Made my face feel moisturized and did not feel sticky. It was a gentle formula and felt very light. I really liked this product overall.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
The packaging is beautiful,works great for my skin tone, and rubs in fast.And last longs.Just make sure you rub it on your face and other exposed skin
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mc Kinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really work ? Is it going to leave you oils on your skin?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?