BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica A.
San Jacinto, CA
I find that this one works good for me giving me good coverage not feeling oily or leave a resadue on my face after use
Jacinda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen moisturizing lotion, is lightweight and feels great applying. It's isn't heavy or makes your face feel greasy. I received a sample and really enjoyed it. I did have a little difficulty pressing down on the pump as it did not seem to pump smoothly. A little pricey.
Georgia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Jejejejie eje eje rnr ribeye rnr eje rn rnr rn rn rnr rnr be rnr rnr rje opened wow wow an w wow owns. Where w wnienw
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I got one of these samples in my June Play! by Sephora box and I've been liking it so far. It doesn't have the typical "sunscreen smell" and it goes on smooth. I would probably buy a full size product once my sample runs out. Go, Sephora! And Tarte!
Paige S.
Peytona, WV
I love this brand and this product! It is really a good sunscreen, and I really don't like sunscreen either! You can barely feel it on your face and that's the best part. It's kinda pricey but your paying for a good product so it's really worth it!!
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite Sunscreen!!! I love it is a mineral sunscreen not chemical and it is paraben free. I can't live without it.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product protected my face without breaking me out or making me oily. That is nothing short of a miracle.
Alva H.
Edinburg, TX
It's a great sunscreen, doesn't leave white lotion marks on face and smells really good scent is described as waterlilly. It has a really nice packaging and is a bit more expensive than any other sunscreen.
Jessica D.
I am so in love with Tarte in general, every product that I have tried I am so in love with. So i figured I would try the sunscreen lotion and boy I am glad I did. It is not heavy at all and it protects your skin amazingly.
Amanda S.
I love all tarts products but this sunscreen is a must for me in the summer time! It doesn't leave a white finish to my skin like most sunscreens do. The SPF 30 is the perfect amount to wear under my makeup during the day: I would purchase again. Great value for the price.
Ana C.
Does this product have a strong scent? Does it have flashback in photos?
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
How does this feel on the skin? Does it impact anyone's makeup?
Lucy C.
Warrington
Is this good for oily skin?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Does it really work though? The SPF isn't so high in this product.
Laney P.