BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tarte is my #1 go to brand! And the sunscreen is NO exception, I recommend this to everyone to try! Its perfection in a bottle!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love it, a little expensive but well worth the price! I have extrenely sensitive skin and this did the trick for me!!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent protection for your skin! Feels refreshing, not sticky and the scent is pleasant without over powering your perfume.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this to wear in Florida....it was light weight and non greasy. Good face sun screen. A bit pricey for my personal taste.
Maria S.
Swansea, Ma
I keep a travel size version in my purse. Works well on sensitive skin and is cruelty free. Need to reapply if you sweat a lot.
Francis Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite sunscreen product! It is gentle on the skin and smells great! It also really works and is nicely packaged!
Daisy O.
Pasco, WA
Very light weight and fresh feeling. This doesn't have a smell to it and is perfect for on the go because of the pump dispenser.
Jennifer G.
Tooele, UT
This stuff smells so good. I got it in a sample box and I use it every day. I will purchase full size when the sample is gone!
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. I often layer this along with my primer and foundation, which include some SPF coverage, and it goes great with that.
morgann b.
Shelby, NC
Works amazing! I love it would definitely recommend to others
Its worth the price! And its a great sunscreen overall I love it
Kennedi H.
Is this sunscreen light or heavy feeling? I usually like something lightweight but effective.
Caitlyn M.
Will this break me out???
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Lucy C.
Warrington
Is this good for oily skin?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Is this a good daily moisturizer?