BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Stephanie B.
Cleveland, OH
This tarte sunscreen is amazing and perfect for the face. It is super protective and makes your skin moisturized. The only downside is the expensive price tag.
Tiffany A.
I actually received this as a sample. I used it when I went to a water park one day. It didn't break out my face and it doesn't leave a white cast or anything.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I typically use this product on its own. It leaves my skin looking dewy. It smells good. It me my expectations, it didn't feel too heavy or sticky on my face.
Genesses D.
I really love this sunscreen! It leaves your skin feeling soft and non-greasy which I love! Perfect to put under your makeup! It is effective and does its job.
Nikki P.
williamstown
I always loved Tarte products and this is my go to facia sunscreen whenever I’m going to the beach or pool. It keeps my skin protected without breaking me out!
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL
Love it. Hydrating. Bought it at Sephora. Would recommend to everyone. A little expensive but definitely worth it. I use it everyday and every night and every morning. I love it. It’s great. And good.
Evelyn R.
It made my fave really oily if I didn't apply makeup after putting it on my face. I once tried it with make up but I still feel like it could have been better
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I received a sample of this six screen and it worked great! The scent was light. I just wish I could have had enough to try for several days and try in water.
Lila B.
Elizabethtown, PA
I got this because I had a coupon for tarte products and I am always looking for a good facial sunscreen. It still left the somewhat greasy feeling on my skin.
Melissa C.
Love how I don't feel the sun burning my skin and stays on after all the sweat and water.. I highly recommend this product especially if you like to be outside
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Can you use this on your face
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Katie S.
This vs. Josie Maran?
Samantha W.
Newnan, GA
Does it feel sticky? Clog pores?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?

back