BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristin C.
Jacksonville
Looks good under my makeup while protecting my skin to stay youthful.  Love every Taste product I've ever had except the eyeliner (felt tip).
Tonya E.
Sandusky, OH
My favorite hands down. Because of my brown skin I don't need a high SPF. Perfect formula. No flashback. No breakout. Works well with moisturizer.
Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this product. Besides the cute bottle and the fun color, this product is one of my favorites! Quality is great and it smells good 😊
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the way this makes my skin feel, nice and smooth! It is a good base for my foundation as well! I don't find that my foundation slides at all!
Devonne A.
Arcadia , CA
I like it but don’t love it. It does feel a bit greasy but of course all sun block does. I wish it was a little more lightweight. Too heavy for me.
Armani X.
Cleveland, OH
Yes !when I say living I meant it ! This stuff smells great first of all and its lightweight and not greasy so I don't mind putting it on everyday
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
Does a great job providing sun protection without being thick and without breaking my skin out. It smells amazing. Definitely great for daily use!
Leslie W.
Oakland, CA
Best sunscreen. I highly recommend sunscreen over spf30 because simmer is just around the corner. And this helps with great protection on the skin.
emma m.
Sarasota, FL
Not too thick when applied. very good for being a tarte product for something like sunscreen, was kind of skeptical at first, but amazing product.
Jaycee C.
Winston Salem , NC
My favorite facial sunscreen. Not too greasy, absorbs quickly, foundation applies beautifully over it, smells good and the packaging is supes cute!
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Does it feel sticky? Clog pores?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
McKinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?