BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Lila B.
Elizabethtown, PA
I got this because I had a coupon for tarte products and I am always looking for a good facial sunscreen. It still left the somewhat greasy feeling on my skin.
Tiffany A.
I actually received this as a sample. I used it when I went to a water park one day. It didn't break out my face and it doesn't leave a white cast or anything.
Jennifer T.
I like this sunscreen a lot. Great package and scent. However I tried this the same time I tried Coppertone Sheer Faces and Tarte was way heavier on my face.
aggie l.
Glendale, NY
When I was looking for a face sunscreen I was recommended this one and I use it every since, good sunscreen, doesn't make "white face" and works with make up
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this instead of ny usual cerave. I love tarte oroducts however i got breakouts using this product. I went back to my cerave and skin is clear again.
Courtney D.
Oregon City, OR
Amazing protection but light feeling! It doesn't leave me feeling greasy and gross, absorbs nicely. Also has a light scent, not the typical sunscreen scent!
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
My new favorite sunscreen! I love using this product! It protects my skin from the sun. I use it before heading out or before swimming. I love the scent too!
Luz C.
Rochester, MN
I always use it before foundation or when I don’t have time I mix it with it, it smooth doesn’t leave your face greasy like other brands I deff recommend it
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
This is amazing ! A lot of spf breaks me out but this one doesn't . It feels so light on your face And looks great under makeup !!! A must try for summer !!
Shelby V.
This is such a go to for me ! I have pale sensitive skin so I always need protection and this does the job well ! It’s thin and not heavy and smells great !
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Emily B.
Ames, IA
Is the quantity worth the value?
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?

back