BY TARTE #20 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alie K.
Sunnyvale, CA
broke me out :( not sure why, not very sensitive skin. got as a sample and tossed it. it didn't really mesh well with my skincare and moisturizer.
Brook
Campbellsville, KY
Decent. I don't enjoy putting sun screen on my face and this is a decent brand. It doesn't go on tick and don't make my face feel oily afterwards.
Jessica P.
Princeton, TX
Not my favorite sunscreen. Sometimes it burns when I apply it and other times it is fine. Not sure why. I would recommend but try a samples first.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
I absolutely love this product! It doesn't break me out which I love!! It gets the job done and it's great for everyday use alone or under makeup!
Carrie G.
Westerville, OH
It goes on very smooth and feels great on your skin. I love the natural ingredients too. I have sensitive skin so Tarte is an awesome brand for me.
Latrice K.
This is not a bad sunscreen. I love that it doesn't leave a white film. I don't like that it makes my skin feel greasy, and it's pretty expensive.
Olivia I.
This product was okay, but I would like more product for what I paid. I do love that the brand is cruelty free! It was a little pricy for sunscreen
Holly C.
I received a sample of this from a vendor and I LOVE it. It leaves your face feeling great and protected. It's my go to face sun screen for summer.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
very effective and has a very lightweight feel and handles well being under foundation and concealer. I'm just not crazy on the price or the scent.
Tara F.
Akron, OH
This worked well while I was at the ocean, and It was super hot out. It went on well and kept me from getting burnt, no parabens as well is a plus.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Can you use this on your face
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?