BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jenni V.
Rowlett, TX
Tatrte products are absolutely amazing!! I've also found a monistate powder cream that works like photo finish.
Jessica S.
Great product. Smells good and isn’t too oily. Can be found online or at Ulta. Also it didn’t irritate my skin
Claudia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Great sunscreen to put under the makeup or on a plain face. Doesn't leave an oily residue and fast absorbent.
Paige S.
Rossford , OH
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great!
Jen C.
Long Beach, CA
It's a great product. Very hydrating! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Long lasting, smells good, good sunscreen.. would buy again, I like it. Worked well on my skin tone
Rosa D.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones
Abby L.
Brookhaven, GA
Nice to put under makeup! Gave good protection. Not too greasy like some other sun screens
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
This product was great made my skin feel nourished and smooth. I am a repeat user second time actually. This product do meet my expectation. It was effective and not disappointing, um could be cheaper.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
When tarte released this I was so curious because plenty of people have been raving about this so I went to the nearest Sephora and asked for a sample of this and I loved it! The hype was real and did I mention how cute the packaging is?
Shellby M.
I have oily combination skin does this cause acne breakouts?
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
What is everyone's favorite sunscreen? The tarte sunscreen is my personal favorite.
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Is this worth the price
Emily B.
Ames, IA
Is the quantity worth the value?

Sephora