BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sonia P.
This smells so amazing & not only protects my face, but keeps it moisturized. Tarte's skincare is on a whole other level, & I love it.
Callie M.
Very hydrating and smoothing. The spf is good and convenient to use for good skin protection. The packaging is very appealing as well.
Isaura D.
Had a nice consistency, not too oily or greasy but after using it, it made my skin break out and I had so many bumps. Do not recommend.
alexis R.
Sioux Falls
I absolutely love all tart products. This is one of my favorite makeup brands in general. all their products continuously make me happy
Giovanna A.
Great sunscreen lotion. I don't give it a 5 star because of the price but apart from that it's a great sunscreen. Tarte does no wrong.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Love love love! Scent doesn’t drive me mad isn’t too potent. You can’t tell you have sunscreen on it blends into the skin wonderfully.
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Its a good suncreen , if you apply it before your foundation it still leaves a good flawless look and overall its protecting your skin
Soila F.
I actually got this as a sample At Sephora and I've been using it as a primer, I like the feel of it and the way it applies on my skin.
Lynda A.
I got a sample of this in the mail and i instantly fell in live with it and i just had to buy it. Its amazing product highly recommend.
Cori C.
Goes on smooth and looks fine under makeup. Took it to Aruba and spent the whole day out in the sun and the pool, and didn’t get burnt!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
What is everyone's favorite sunscreen? The tarte sunscreen is my personal favorite.
Victoria B.
Chesapeake, VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
Ammy E.
New York
Do you need to reapply this or is it an all day sunscreen? And how does it work on oily skin?