BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor m.
Feels so soft and smooth like your not wearing anything is its the best thing I have tried in a long time
Jillian F.
Mentor, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your face feeling not greasy but doesn't smell that great. Perfect size to throw in your purse and pretty packaging but would use if it had a better scent.
Summer H.
Rhinelander, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably my favorite face sunscreen right now! It applies really nicely to my skin and i really like it! And the packaging is so adorable!
Hannah S.
Carson city, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have already reviewed the other tarte tarte guard but this is the exact same thing but In a smaller bottle. I love the fact that it is spf 30 because that's honestly all you need and it is perfect to wear under makeup
Kenidee S.
Peachtree City, GA
Very good for keeping the skin protected. I don't really use the product regularly but I still recommend the product.
Denis M.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love this sunscreen! I have seen great results with this lotion. I apply it to my face before heading out and it's protection is amazing!
Sunila J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEEEEEE THIS SUNSCREEN. IT IS SO AMAZING. THE PACKAGING IS REALLY CUTE AND I LOVE THE BRIGHT PURPLE COLOR. IT DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO SO THAT'S GREAT. I THINK IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY FOR SUNSCREEN.
Elizabeth A.
I love this stuff. Doesn't feel too heavy, doesn't sit on the skin like some products do. Doesn't seem to clog my pores thankfully, but it still gets the job done! Plus it's in an adorable purple bottle, so that's a win, too.
Liz N.
Roanoke, TX
It's a wonderful product but it is pretty oily after application, so if your skin is more on the oily side prepare to use a translucent powder to set it....
Leana R.
I love this light sunscreen lotion. It works really well and leaves my face feeling smooth to apply my other makeups.
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
Is this greasy? I need a sunscreen that won't oil up my face and that I can use with makeup.
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
Would you recommend for oily skin or will it just make it more oily?
Juanita N.
I found that I look very shiny when using this product, even under makeup, does anyone else have the same problem and what do you do to help it?
Cleia M.
How does this compare to other spf 30 sunscreens?