BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Luisa V.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this sunscreen I love the smell it doesn't smell like your typical sunscreen it's my first time using this product only downside it's a bit greasy
Jennifer G.
Normally my skin calls for a much higher SPF to help protect it from UV rays. However, this helps when I'm outside for a short time and it's very light.
Stephany G.
Winnetka, CA
I liked the taste Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. The smell could've been a little better but it did make the skin feel refreshed.
Pragya G.
Awesome product with sunscreen in it. Sometimes I forget about sunscreen, but this product gives me sunscreen along with lotion. And it smells great too.
Kori H.
Stanton, KY
got this as a gift and I wish I had more! it was the best cream I've had in forever. made my skin smooth, had no gross texture and also smelled amazing!
Danai A.
La Place, LA
Love this leaves my skin feeling smooth and helps with my sun burns. I doesmt irritate me skin. Love the packaging and smells great. I'd recommend it 🙃
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
This gives flashback ao beware but other than that tarte isy favorite brand they always have wonderful products and the ingredients in them back them up.
Hillary W.
Reno
For my dry and sensitive skin it's hard for me to find a facial sunscreen that makes the cut. This is for sure one of my go to'S when headed to the beach
Jody B.
Tucson
Nice and creamy smells amazing I love the packaging does it's Job x1000 well worth the price give it ah try ladies and see what you have been missing 😍💗😘
Brooke H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Loved this sunscreen. Super light weight and wasn't oilly. Would recommend wearing under makeup daily. Especially if you spend a lot of time in the sun.
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain
Is this okay for oily skin?
Shellby M.
I have oily combination skin does this cause acne breakouts?
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I have dry and patchy skin, is this sunscreen is good for dry skin?
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Wow fancy. Is it worth it?