BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Norbeliss M.
I love this product, it is one of the only sunscreens that doesn't make me break out. I just wanted to say that the smell was different than the one I bought at Sephora, which I really liked. Not sure if they changed the formula but there was a slight but noticeable smell difference. Strange.
Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Braeven O.
Wilton, WI
Very light weight sun screen, doesn’t dry out your skin; just all over really awesome. I swear on this product, I never get a sunburn on my face while using it.
Halli A.
St Augustine, FL
Has a little of a weird smell but feels amazing on the skin and keeps my skin protected. Paired with moisturizer and primer foundation leaves a nice finish
Sophia V.
Anderson, IN
This product is freaking amazing!!!!! It smells wonderful,the packaging is adorable ,it is super adorable and definitely worth the price. They made my skin feel and look absolutely amazing ,and would definitely recommend to others!!
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
This is an okay sunscreen. I usually go for foundation that has sunscreen in them for my face. But other than that it's pretty decent and effective. I wouldn't buy this again however I would recommend
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product is so pigmented and beautiful. It's so buttery and easy to work with. I would definitely repurchase!!This product is so pigmented and beautiful. It's so buttery and easy to work with. I would definitely repurchase!!
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I'm so weird about using generic over the counter sunscreens on my face because I've tended to break out before. I use tarte foundation so trying this was a no-brainer for me. I love that it's designed specifically for the face and I've had not one issue from using it the entire summer.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Kayla P.
Whether it’s a beach day or just a day in the sun out at the swimming pool or in general just out in the fun this is the best product I have found for my skin. I use this product a lot on my face as well and I find that it does not break me out or leave me feeling dry skin.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Rachel B.
Overland Park, KS
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?

Sephora