BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Its a good suncreen , if you apply it before your foundation it still leaves a good flawless look and overall its protecting your skin
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Love love love! Scent doesn’t drive me mad isn’t too potent. You can’t tell you have sunscreen on it blends into the skin wonderfully.
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
I get sunburned so easy but this sunscreen kept me from getting burnt and felt really comfortable with my skin! I defiantly recommend.
Beth M.
Fayette, AL
I received a sample of this product from Sephora and I really enjoyed it. Very gentle on my super sensitive skin and a pleasant smell!
Ainsley P.
I like this! Th packaging is really nice but it does have a strong sun screen smell. I also thought that it did not last a long time on
Ericka S.
Austin, TX
I live in texas so i have been using this for years. Under my make even if my make up has some spf i still use thia for extra coverage
Bryn C.
This sunscreen is perfect because it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like some other sunscreens. It smells amazing and I love it.
Cori C.
Goes on smooth and looks fine under makeup. Took it to Aruba and spent the whole day out in the sun and the pool, and didn’t get burnt!
kristen s.
Russellville, AR
I would definitely buy this product again, i feel like for the amount you get for the money is a little expensive but I'd buy it again
Katy M.
Every tarte product is worth the money and this is no exception! Keeps me from breaking out like most sunscreens and goes on so easily.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?