BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Becca W.
This product was a bit too greasy for my taste. I have normal /combination skin and it kept my face extremely oily all day. Would not recommend
tameka v.
I received a sample in my ipsy glam bag. I purchased a full size. It is not greasy and it is not thick. Absorbs good and leaves a fresh scent.
Alexandrea C.
Auburn, NH
Seriously killer. It is amazing. Softens my skin while protecting it. It's great under makeup or on no makeup days. Seriously worth the money.
Kristy H.
Pennington Gap, VA
This doubles as a primer. Don't forget to shake that baby up. This helped me survive a trip to Disney World and the Caribbean with no sunburn.
Azucena B.
New Rochelle, NY
This is the best sunscreen ever ! This is my first time using it, I would totally recommend this to others. Very effective and nice packaging .
Natasha M.
I like the sprayer on this bottle. It’s super fine and easy to spray on and let it soak in before applying makeup or alone in the summer time.
Dominique N.
Smells great! Love the purple packaging! A slight tingle when I used this for the first time but it works great! Will repurchase and recommend
Alexis M.
Senatobia, MS
I liked it itit didn't feel cakey or heavy on my skin but covered my skin very well which is exactly what I needed since I'm very fair skinned
joenna g.
love this product. love that tarte is for such good causes😊 also this product I love because it's very moisturizing and has a nice smell to it!
Morgan T.
It's a little think and I didn't really care for it. Made me feel oily throughout my days at Disney (which is where I tend to use it the most)
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?