BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tee C.
Brooklyn, NY
This layers well, without a white cast, however, your skin is shiny and reflective after application so this is probably not for oily skin
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I truly love anything that comes from tarte!!! Tarte always seems to blow my mind!!! I find myself buying more and more of there products!!
Jackie S.
HUDSON, FL
this sunscreen is wonderful! I even use it on my kids. We didn't have to reapply it for about 6 hours. Its becoming my favorite sunscreen.
Amanda C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I very much like this product. It isn't heavy or greasy and I can put it under makeup (if I apply a light foundation). It's spendy though.
Angela J.
West Covina
The product is very lightweight so it works great under my makeup. I haven't had any problems with breakouts with my sensitive skin either.
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
I use this when I have make up on and outside so far so good my expectations r Greta with this. I have been using it and will use it again
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I really like tarte sunscreen. I like this for the face since it feels light and not oily. I love the spray because it’s convenient to use.
Nicki L.
The bottle had me wanting everything they make even oh I didn't love it! Which I did. The package is amazing and the product is even better
MoniquenMichael L.
Denver, CO
i really love using this sunscreen for my face. I used it sometimes before putting on my foundation and loved the way my foundation looked.
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ
Tarte's first ever, non-chemical sunscreen to help protect, moisturize, brighten and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?