BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jordan B.
All of tarte's skincarr products smell so good, are hydrating, and refreshing. I once tried this from a friend, and have yet to purchase it for myself but I will definitely be buying it this summer from my local Sephora! Great coverage and protection.
CameronandChelsea B.
Terry, MS
Okay so tarte is one of my most favorite high end brands and let me just say this product is amazing. I was so pleased with how it felt on my skin. It didn’t feel sticky or anything. It was easy and quick the packaging is gorgeous and effective when purchasing 😂 I mean all around just my favorite sun protector.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I think this is an average sunscreen.The natural ingredients are the reason I gave it 3 stars but there are better products out there at this price point.It leaves a white cast and just isn’t special in my opinion.I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and I won’t be purchasing a full size.
Ame J.
Blackfoot
I love how fresh this smells and smells nothing like a sunscreen. Works great while swimming and sweating. It's very lightweight and absorbs very quickly. This product is available at sephora. I feel like nothing could make this product better.
Chloe A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I use this sunscreen mainly when I’m going to be outside for a long amount of time since it has the spf 30 in it and I️ feel confident that my skin is being protected while it’s on. It’s light weight and doesn’t clog pores and it really is a great product.
Antoneta H.
This Tarte sunscreen is lovely for a low spfand also very effective protection from the sun. The sunscreen is a light lotion for the skin. The texture doesnt bother you and dries quickly and you can apply a light base of makeup without problem.
Missy S.
This worked well. I didn't burn with it on. But it is winter here. I use something daily due to being tattooed and needing color protectant and this gets the job done
Renee M.
Love this protection! The bottle is so awesome with the purple silicon cover and love the pump on it! Lightweight and soak into the skin. I wear this everyday I’ll be out in the sun for a long time and the mini is great to take ago for travel!
Miranda C.
Very light and does not make your face feel greasy and heavy and you can definitely be able to put on makeup over it. A little pricey for sunscreen but I mean tarte is a trusted brand. Vegan cruelty free... I mean what else could you ask for!
Sara F.
Love this stuff it's great for my sensitive skin! It feels so expensive and well made and I absolutely love it! I don't wear sunscreen often but when I do I grab this! It is great for me, the only things I don't like the product sometimes feels a little weird.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?