BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Camryn D.
New Iberia, LA
The tart sunscreen is sublime. I do have to reapply it every few hours but that is with all sunscreens. It felt nice on my skin and the packaging is wonderful. It is very gentle for sensitive skin. It is a great product and it has very little room for improvement.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Please note: on the bottle it does state this sunscreen is not waterproof. But all things considered, it doesn't clog my pores or break me out, it absorbs easily into the skin, it's gentle on my sensitive skin and it protects me from burning! SO ITS A PERFECT TEN!
Kristina G.
Got this in my sephora play box and i love it! not greasy, doesn't interfere with my makeup application, which is a big issue with myself and sunscreen. i usually use makeup that has an spf factor to it, but this is great for those days that this is just too heavy.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
I received a sample of this with a Sephora order and I absolutely love it. I wore it under my makeup for added spf protection and my makeup was flawless. I also used it on my bare skin and my face stayed protected from the harsh sun! Light weight and smells great!
Mali M.
Sacramento
I love tarte this product line is amazing everything they put out is truly a masterpiece it spreads evenly and smoothly and stays for a really long time even under makeup so honestly for me there is no product better it's a lil pricey but it's completely worth it
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I highly recommend this sunscreen lotion! I got t from Sephora and it is absolutely one of my favorite sunscreens I have ever used! I'm very happy with it and will definitely buy more in the future. It helps with protecting your skin from the sun, it's got SPF 30.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This sunscreen is excellent if you want something that won't break you out or give you white streaks on your face. It isn't oily like a lot of department store sunscreen. I don't burn easily, but I didn't have any sunburns using this product. I would recommend it.
Emily M.
The packaging is so cute and it's ok but a little too runny for me. I got a sample and use it on my baby, she has sensitive skin and it keeps her protected from the sun and doesn't irritate her skin. It's very pricey as far as sunscreen goes but it's cruelty free.
Sarah S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the tarte maracuja oil on top of my night time moisturizer every night. I wake up with my skin feeling hydrated and plump. I purchase this item from sephora, but I do feel like it is very very expensive. I try to make the bottles last me as long as possible
Jessica C.
This sunscreen lotion smells absolutely amazing! I had a hard time priming my pump of he smaller sample size but once it got going it worked great. I love how easy it is to apply everyday and it absorbs in really well so I have no problem applying makeup over it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?