BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Genesses D.
I really love this sunscreen! It leaves your skin feeling soft and non-greasy which I love! Perfect to put under your makeup! It is effective and does its job.
Eva W.
Marietta, GA
I didn't really enjoy how heavy and sticky this felt on my oily  skin. I really wanted to love this product because I love Tarte but it's a no go for me.
Evelyn R.
It made my fave really oily if I didn't apply makeup after putting it on my face. I once tried it with make up but I still feel like it could have been better
Alyssa V.
Prosper, TX
Has a sunscreen smell. 4 stars because after I let it dry down, it pilled up after applying makeup over top. However, when I wore this alone, it did not pill.
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville , NC
I love this product. I always wear it on top of my moisturizer and under my makeup. It doesn't have a strong chemical odor, or crumble/flake. Highly recommend
Jenny G.
long beach
This is such a nice sunscreen it’s not thick and oily like the other ones I’ve tried and it doesn’t leave me looking white like the other sunscreens I’ve used
Lila B.
Elizabethtown, PA
I got this because I had a coupon for tarte products and I am always looking for a good facial sunscreen. It still left the somewhat greasy feeling on my skin.
Emily M.
DOWNERS GROVE, IL
Good, light texture. Does leave a bit of a white sheen and transfers. Wore well during moderate exercise. Didn't love it for the price but it does a good job.
Stephanie B.
Cleveland, OH
This tarte sunscreen is amazing and perfect for the face. It is super protective and makes your skin moisturized. The only downside is the expensive price tag.
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I really like this. I tend to break out pretty easily but this stuff didn’t irritate my skin at all. it’s light, smells fine, and doesn’t make me feel greasy.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back