BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
launa d.
an all natural suncreen. at first i was not sure it was working. But it is very effective.I would highly suggest for those who prefer organic
Beth R.
Used this on my face while vacationing in Miami. Perfect coverage, not greasy, easy to carry in beach bag or purse. Works and will buy again.
Karina G.
Sun Valley, CA
Better than any sunscreen ive tried. doesnt leave my face feeling all sticky like other products! also smells good which is always a plus lol
Sydney M.
I was absolutely pleased with the outcome of this product. I didn’t burn and it wasn’t heavy like most are so I forgot I was even wearing it.
Megan B.
This stuff is a tad greasy but it's the best mineral sunscreen I've found. As long as you give it time to soak in it does fine under makeup.
Alicia J.
Pikeville , TN
I love that it doesn't look white when you put it on. It also doesn't leave you feeling sticky. It gives a nice, beautiful glow to your skin.
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
love that it goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. Met my expectations and continue to use daily after a month of use!
Taylor O.
Brewster, NY
I got this in a Sephora favorites set and I absolutely love it. It has a good value and I use it everyday in the summer. I Got it at Sephora.
Madeline S.
I dislike this product, because if you wore it and sweat it would run down your face. I wouldn’t recommend this product. It also smelled bad.
Ariana B.
Milton, KY
Got a sample of this from a friend. It worked as well a second expected nad had a pleasant scent. However the pump on the bottle didn't work
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?