BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily H.
Pasadena, CA
This is an excellent sun screen. I live in California and always have to wear sun protection. This one isn't greasy or have undesirable smell.
Laci B.
I love Tarte! It's my favorite brand! This product is a little expensive but definitely worth the price! Goes on smoothly and is full coverage.
Jessica W.
Lynnwood , WA
I love all of tartes products. Never been disappointed and this product didn’t disappoint! Love how this feels on my skin and under my makeup!
Malika P.
Springfield, VA
Love, love, love! This product felt great on my skin! If you're looking for a great sun screen with great protection! This is the one for you!
Minka Z.
Fairdale, KY
Amazing for under makeup in the hot days! Live live love this product. The feel of it the application and everything is amazing! Def recommend!
Brianna M.
Brainerd, MN
This stuff works amazing. I wear it almost all summer. Its good in quality and the price. If your obessed with lotion like me you will love it!
Laken S.
I love that it doesn't have the typical "strong" sunscreen smell and that it absorbs quickly so that I can start putting my makeup on quicker.
Misty J.
Angleton, TX
Tarts products are my favorite. I love how natural and good for you every product is. I bought this for my vacation in Cancun. Love, love love.
Daisy D.
Fort Eustis, VA
Cute packaging. Did not use it much but it was alright. Probably will not buy again bc I'm not a big fan of sunscreens unless its summer time.
Candice S.
I received a sample of this from my Sephora play box and I love it. It's not greasy and it only has a light scent that isn't too overpowering.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?