BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
stephanie o.
Los angeles, CA
Feel great on the skin, i like that leaves my face feeling really smooth and clean,i really love it and will continue to purchase it đź’–
Sonia P.
This smells so amazing & not only protects my face, but keeps it moisturized. Tarte's skincare is on a whole other level, & I love it.
lizbeth r.
This gives you a good sun coverage. Stays long and wont make you get breakouts. You dont need to reapply that often. Has a good scent.
Ainsley P.
I like this! Th packaging is really nice but it does have a strong sun screen smell. I also thought that it did not last a long time on
Stephanie O.
Minot, ND
I always keep this in my beach bag. The coverage is just what I need and it doesn't have a strange smell. The packaging is so cute too.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Works as a nice primer no different than elf honestly but a larger price tag I hate typing it won't leg me proceed with out saying more
Teresa R.
Love love love. I got a sample and used it when i went to Hawaii so that my face wouldnt burn and let me just say i came back the same.
Andrea O.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this. I love all tarte product, their products is always good. The scent isn't strong, really nice. Nice texture and everything
Lexi S.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this product so much I buy a lot of it and I always use it when I got to the beach or out did e it's my FAVORITE SUNSCREEN EVERE
Donna H.
Brady, TX
Really loved this. I also really like the bottle it comes in. Really cute!! Really protects your skin from the sun. I recommend this!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?