BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor O.
Brewster, NY
I got this in a Sephora favorites set and I absolutely love it. It has a good value and I use it everyday in the summer. I Got it at Sephora.
Alise W.
Port Orchard, WA
This product worked very well for me. I have very sensitive skin and VERY acneic. This did not break me out at all or add texture to my skin.
Madeline S.
I dislike this product, because if you wore it and sweat it would run down your face. I wouldn’t recommend this product. It also smelled bad.
Beth R.
Used this on my face while vacationing in Miami. Perfect coverage, not greasy, easy to carry in beach bag or purse. Works and will buy again.
Sydney M.
I was absolutely pleased with the outcome of this product. I didn’t burn and it wasn’t heavy like most are so I forgot I was even wearing it.
Alisha M.
It works well got a sample one time and have used it ever since I love samplesssss they open my world up to products I didn't know o needed.
Ariana B.
Milton, KY
Got a sample of this from a friend. It worked as well a second expected nad had a pleasant scent. However the pump on the bottle didn't work
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
love that it goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. Met my expectations and continue to use daily after a month of use!
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I really like tarte sunscreen. I like this for the face since it feels light and not oily. I love the spray because it’s convenient to use.
jennyfer v.
I have never used it, but I did a search and they said that it is very good and that I recommend it only if they had something change in it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?