BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mary Elizabeth C.
Broadview Hts, OH
This is a great sunscreen. There is no strong smell to the product which is important to me. It goes on nicely and protects your skin well. Highly recommend!
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Works great and isn't oily! This sunscreen works great even under makeup! The packaging is super cute and durable to take along to the beach or on the town.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
My new favorite sunscreen! I love using this product! It protects my skin from the sun. I use it before heading out or before swimming. I love the scent too!
Christina S.
Cedar Hill, TX
It works a little better than all the other ones. I truly like it. Now I've heard good and bad things about it but hey my personal opinion is that I like it.
Cadeidre W.
I'm not really sure what it is about this product but it made my face burn. I have very dry skin and that could be the reason why but I won't use this again
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I love the light weight feel of this sunscreen and it doesn't have a smell! It preps my face for a long day in the sun and its from a brand I love and trust
Estefanie C.
Used this sunscreen on my face! Actually had it first as a sample and fell in love with it! Worked very well and didnt see a burn on any site of my face! :)
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
I received this in a subscription box and really liked the product. I used it on our last beach trip and felt like it provided great protection from the sun.
Tasha S.
Redding, CA
I love the light and airy feel of this on my skin! It feels so great. I've been using this product for about 5 years,and I told my sister's and co-workers .
Kimberly C.
Kansas City
This product protected my skin very well. However, it was a little on the heavy side. Because of the overall protection, I will probably be purchasing again.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back