BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emellie C.
Chowchilla, CA
I really love the way this sun screen feels on my face. It's not too heavy and it doesn't feel oily at all. I love the smell of it too!
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
This is a nice sunscreen. It feels great on the skin and works well for me. I have extremely oily skin and I am pretty fair complected
Sarah W.
3605 Snowcap View Circle Apt 2 Auburn CA, 95602
Who doesn't love sun protection? In a cute bottle and by a top brand for an affordable price tag. Yes please! A go to for this summer!
Christine F.
This was terrible for my sensitive, acne prone skin. This broke me out so bad. I didn't like the smell either. I returned this product.
Samantha A.
guyton, ga
This awesome product worked just as described and I really enjoyed not getting sunburnt. I would definitely choose this product again.
Briana J.
Terre Haute, IN
This makes your skin soft and safe from the sun! Never have I been sun burnt using this product I will continue to use this sunscreen!
Savannah K.
Zeeland, MI
I usually don't ever wear sunscreen because of the texture, but this is nice. And weightless. Definitely recommend for days in the sun.
Cynthia F.
Tampa, FL
Seriously love this stuff and almost anything from tarts! Great products :) smells good and not too heavy under my primer and make up.
Brittany H.
Redding, CA
My favorite sun screen for my face! It doesn't leave any oily residue and it also doesn't break my face out like normal sunscreen does!
Kary C.
I just got this and since using it seens to work well on my skin which is oily huge pores but this is nongreasy and didn't clog powers!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?