BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Savannah K.
Zeeland, MI
I usually don't ever wear sunscreen because of the texture, but this is nice. And weightless. Definitely recommend for days in the sun.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This sumscreen lotion is great super moisturizing and effective it met all my expectations ' The packaging is super cute i am in lobe '
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
Expensive but it gets the job done so I can't complain. I got mine in a subscription box and I love it but don't think I'll repurchase
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
It's not terrible but it's not my first choice, also I personally think it's over priced. Leaves almost like a film feeling on my skin
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
Pretty nice sunscreen wear it to a outdoor concert in sunny Florida I got a nice warm tan But no burn I would definitely use this daily
Sarah W.
3605 Snowcap View Circle Apt 2 Auburn CA, 95602
Who doesn't love sun protection? In a cute bottle and by a top brand for an affordable price tag. Yes please! A go to for this summer!
Kaitlan A.
This is a really great sunscreen for your face! It works really well and doesn't break me out or feel greasy. Works well under makeup.
Nicole W.
Very lightweight and easy to use. It is good to put on under makeup and for everyday. I like the packaging and how it has a pump.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This is what I use for my face. I've used this under my makeup and it doesn't feel cakey. I used a samples, I am buying one for summer!
Isaura D.
Had a nice consistency, not too oily or greasy but after using it, it made my skin break out and I had so many bumps. Do not recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?