BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Very good product !! Especially with it being SPF that's always a bonus , you can buy it at Sephora or even order it online. Very great product
Candice G.
Vermilion , OH
Great price and helps reducing aging when used. Always have to protect your face and this is the product. Don’t want to get burnt or wrinkles.
Malika P.
Springfield, VA
Love, love, love! This product felt great on my skin! If you're looking for a great sun screen with great protection! This is the one for you!
Fatima R.
San Jose, CA
i like to use this before i apply my make up so i don't get sun burn and usually it doesn't break me out too much. i would totally reproaches.
Candice S.
I received a sample of this from my Sephora play box and I love it. It's not greasy and it only has a light scent that isn't too overpowering.
April F.
Lindley, NY
Just got this sunscreen and I cannot wait for summer to really test it out. So far, the coverage feels good and is not too oily for your face!
Misty J.
Angleton, TX
Tarts products are my favorite. I love how natural and good for you every product is. I bought this for my vacation in Cancun. Love, love love.
Sarobar K.
Lakeville, MN
Very light and non greasy. I use it before my moisturizer and makeup and it doesn't ruin my makeup. The packaging is cute and I like it a lot!
Laci B.
I love Tarte! It's my favorite brand! This product is a little expensive but definitely worth the price! Goes on smoothly and is full coverage.
Natasha M.
I like the sprayer on this bottle. It’s super fine and easy to spray on and let it soak in before applying makeup or alone in the summer time.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?