BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Molly M.
Not only does this keep me from burning, but also moisturizes my skin. This is my first time using this product, but I see myself continuing to use it though the summer. I would recommend this product to my mom. (I like my mom)
Absolutely amazing. When it is protecting my face it is also giving my an amazing glow and I find that it is also moisturizing and that it has cleared me up while I was using it over the summer.
member-bdcae0d87
Portage, MI
I honestly have not used a lot of this. Tarte had given me a free sample when I shopped at Sephora and I am not sure how well it protects the skin. I didn't burn though
Venessa S.
Lehigh acres, Fl
Lovely product with a light, fresh scent. Protects and hydrates without being heavy or greasy. Sinks into skin and can be work under makeup or alone. A must for summer!
Danielle F.
Amazing, definitely a must try for anyone looking for sunscreen currently. I don't think I would go back to the brand I was using before. Again definitely, a must try!
Abel B.
Forney, TX
Is very nice goes on light not heavy and messy. I would prefer no fragrance. It is a bit pricey I don't know if I would want to use it all the time cause of the price.
Danielle C.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great level of sunscreen for the face, I have actually gone tanning with Tarte sunscreen on my face and didn't get even a little red so it definitely works.
Blanca M.
Hillsboro, OR
I love tarte products!! This one in particular keeps me protected from the Suns damaging days and is not too thick or oily! It is also animal friendly which I love!!!
Jenny S.
Boston, MA
Not only it leaves your skin feel soft, but it's a great sunscreen for the summertime! My nose always burns and putting it on works better than just a sunproof lotion
Wafaa A.
I love this sunscreen. I have the mini one in my purse for days out in the sun and the big one at home before I go out of the house. It works amazing and super light
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora