BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarobar K.
Lakeville, MN
Very light and non greasy. I use it before my moisturizer and makeup and it doesn't ruin my makeup. The packaging is cute and I like it a lot!
joenna g.
love this product. love that tarte is for such good causes😊 also this product I love because it's very moisturizing and has a nice smell to it!
Nichole M.
I love tarte brand
It smells great and always leaves my fave smooth and never oily.

I have very combination skin and this product works wonders
Morgan T.
It's a little think and I didn't really care for it. Made me feel oily throughout my days at Disney (which is where I tend to use it the most)
Denise M.
Kent, WA
Truly a favorite sunscreen! Being a natural red head with very fair skin this product comes through! And makes your skin feel amazing as well!
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Love the pump it comes with. Easy application. No mess. Smells great. Not oily. What else could you for. A bit pricey but well worth the money.
Laken S.
I love that it doesn't have the typical "strong" sunscreen smell and that it absorbs quickly so that I can start putting my makeup on quicker.
Becca W.
This product was a bit too greasy for my taste. I have normal /combination skin and it kept my face extremely oily all day. Would not recommend
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I love how moisturizing this leaves my skin! You can find it at ultra and sephora it is a bit pricey but totally worth it! It smells great too
Shyanne W.
This stuff is so refreshing it's made for the sun has sunscreen in and isn't sticky on your face gives it a nice shine not like only shine tho
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?