BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jazmin L.
Mayo, FL
The best sunscreen lotion out there super hydrating , my skin feels so smooth after it ,plus it’s got a pump which I really love on lotions
Courtney P.
Granbury, TX
I honestly don't know how I feel about this sunscreen. I think it does its job, but it breaks me out so I have only used it a couple times
Melissa W.
Light and wonderful. Protects my skin while making my face feel smooth! I am not a fan of many sunscreens but this is definitely a keeper.
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ
Tarte's first ever, non-chemical sunscreen to help protect, moisturize, brighten and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
Erica H.
Just an average face sunscreen. Will I use it yes but would I repurchase this? No probably not. There are way better so screens after all.
Nicki L.
The bottle had me wanting everything they make even oh I didn't love it! Which I did. The package is amazing and the product is even better
Sierra kurtz k.
New smyrna beach fl
I loved the end result was very please in this quality amount of product as well as pricing and the amount of time it took to get here
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
I use this when I have make up on and outside so far so good my expectations r Greta with this. I have been using it and will use it again
Xai X.
I do really like this, though it is a bit pricey for me. I would prefer something a bit more affordable as I feel they all work similarly.
Elisabeth J.
Elk, WA
I like using this as a everyday sunscreen. IT is light and not greasy. IT also smells good too. A little goes a long way with this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?