BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
This sunscreen worked great for my skin. Really good sunscreen and great price. It was gentle on my skin and would diffidently recommend
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
This is alright. I received a sample from Sephora last summer. I used it Inc but it felt a bit too oily. I also don't get sunburn easily.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This sunscreen is amazing, it fits my needs perfectly!
Also it has a beautiful packaging which is a plus;).
Highly recommend.
Tabitha H.
Lansing, MI
Loved it i use it before i put my makeup on and it makes my skin flawless it gives my skin hydration and moisture all while protecting it
Mirissa B.
This does a great job keeping your skin safe from the sun. It also smells really good and is moisturizing. I didn't find it to be greasy.
Alexandra J.
Mesquite, TX
I really like this sunscreen for the summer! It is comfortable on the skin and like a moisturizer when I don't want makeup when I go out
Destoney P.
Franklinton, NC
great new sunscreen and pretty packaging
loved the formula and the scent of it i uses this when i go to the beach or just have a day out
Dexter K.
Columbus
Has a really good smell if you like flowery scents, cute container and the product applies nicely on to the skin. It's really softening.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not like it. It was to oily for me. Felt like i was using any other sun screen lotion nothing special about it. I stopped using it.
Ravin R.
I love this sunscreen lotion, it's so good. it really protects my skin from the sun and it goes on great, and makes my skin very smooth.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?