BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12079)
Buy on Sephora
Jessica S.
Worked so well for my sun burnt prone pale skin. Did not break me out or make me gag at the smell. Both of which I greatly appreciated; will be buying again.
Becky A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I think this is a decent sunscreen but it is kind of greasy. I received this in several kits, including Sephora's favorites and my Sephora play box I think.
Shannon P.
Huntington , WV
This sunscreen applied well and soaked in fast, really nice to apply under makeup. Effective, but as someone with a lighter complexion, I prefer a higher spf
Tasha S.
Redding, CA
I love the light and airy feel of this on my skin! It feels so great. I've been using this product for about 5 years,and I told my sister's and co-workers .
Kelly M.
Apple Valley, MN
Works great and it’s gentile enough for my sensitive skin. Sometimes I struggle to find something that won’t make me breakout but Tarte really works for me.
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
This is amazing ! A lot of spf breaks me out but this one doesn't . It feels so light on your face And looks great under makeup !!! A must try for summer !!
Kimberly C.
Kansas City
This product protected my skin very well. However, it was a little on the heavy side. Because of the overall protection, I will probably be purchasing again.
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I love the light weight feel of this sunscreen and it doesn't have a smell! It preps my face for a long day in the sun and its from a brand I love and trust
Heather H.
Calhoun , LA
I’m a huge tarte fan. I mainly use sunscreen on my face and chest. This fits my needs, and I like that it isn’t harsh on my skin (most sunscreens are on me).
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
My new favorite sunscreen! I love using this product! It protects my skin from the sun. I use it before heading out or before swimming. I love the scent too!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back