BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
launa d.
an all natural suncreen. at first i was not sure it was working. But it is very effective.I would highly suggest for those who prefer organic
Savana C.
Norton, VA
Works well! I only had to apply once and kept me from the sun all day! Has a good smell not like most sunscreens that have that "odd" smell!
Ashley J.
Council Blfs, IA
I got this when I worked at Sephora and I absolutely love it. definitely helps from getting sun spots or damaging my face when out in the sun
Ariana B.
Milton, KY
Got a sample of this from a friend. It worked as well a second expected nad had a pleasant scent. However the pump on the bottle didn't work
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
This is simply amazing. Good coverage, not sticky like other sunscreens. Little pricey but i want what’s going to protect my skin. Good smell
Sydney M.
I was absolutely pleased with the outcome of this product. I didn’t burn and it wasn’t heavy like most are so I forgot I was even wearing it.
Yeny M.
I got this on a sample size! I gave it a try and I fell in love with it when I went on vacations and used it all...so I bought the full size
Alyssa S.
Sevierville, TN
I don’t use sunscreen often, but I have used this, and I do like it. I have rated it 3 stars, because I don’t use it enough to truly rate it.
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
I think spf 30 is perfect and I don't see any need to go any higher. So this was a no brainer for me. The smell is kind of odd but that's ok
Matthew H.
Waxahachie, TX
decent sun protectent. nothing too fancy, but does its job. fragrance is a little strong so if you’re sensitive to scent this isn’t for you.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?