BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ming L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like Tarte generally.  The texture feels nice and not much residues.  The price is very friendly too.  Sephora sells the whole line of Tarte.
Sydney M.
I was absolutely pleased with the outcome of this product. I didn’t burn and it wasn’t heavy like most are so I forgot I was even wearing it.
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
I think spf 30 is perfect and I don't see any need to go any higher. So this was a no brainer for me. The smell is kind of odd but that's ok
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
love that it goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. Met my expectations and continue to use daily after a month of use!
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is my go-to sunscreen. It’s not too thick, not too oily. It met my expectations. It is a little pricey for me, but definitely worth it.
Alisha M.
It works well got a sample one time and have used it ever since I love samplesssss they open my world up to products I didn't know o needed.
Beth R.
Used this on my face while vacationing in Miami. Perfect coverage, not greasy, easy to carry in beach bag or purse. Works and will buy again.
Taylor O.
Brewster, NY
I got this in a Sephora favorites set and I absolutely love it. It has a good value and I use it everyday in the summer. I Got it at Sephora.
Madeline S.
I dislike this product, because if you wore it and sweat it would run down your face. I wouldn’t recommend this product. It also smelled bad.
Ariana B.
Milton, KY
Got a sample of this from a friend. It worked as well a second expected nad had a pleasant scent. However the pump on the bottle didn't work
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?