BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Becky D.
Belleville
Such a lightweight, non-greasy sunscreen! I use this under my foundation and it does not make me breakout at all or make my makeup weird!
Katy M.
Every tarte product is worth the money and this is no exception! Keeps me from breaking out like most sunscreens and goes on so easily.
Molly H.
Milwaukee, WI
Covers well and doesn't leave much of a film. Seems to do well to not clog your pores. Minimal scent, but still smells like sunscreen.
Alexis B.
Austin
I love this sunscreen it protects my skin it has a nice smell not like the typical sunscreen smell it's just all over lovely I love it
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
He did djs e did dis Rosie f die die die t diejr r Rosie did rieje t diene wiie rue rieienr sidiwine dijebrb iebbe Ruhr Rhine rub r. D
Soila F.
I actually got this as a sample At Sephora and I've been using it as a primer, I like the feel of it and the way it applies on my skin.
jαεda💎 H.
Vallejo
I like this a lot and I use it on a daily it’s very nice and smooth on my skin and if I run out of it I’m definitely getting more of it
Karo G.
I found this to be a good product and I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I would definitely buy this again after i run out
Allie N.
lenoir, NC
This is a great product for the price point. It has enough sun block to shield your skin and keep you protected. It feels so luxurious!
Jaki V.
Houston , TX
Very great , although it is a bit expensive I love the product it has cute packaging and it is a product that you get what you pod for
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?