BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Erin B.
My new favorite sunscreen! Smells wonderful and I love the packaging it is in. Works wonderfully and it didn't make my face breakout which I really appreciate!
Shakira B.
Hands down one of the best I have used! I would use sunscreen by it self or mixed with my foundation. My skin felt protected and formula was very light weight.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Bueno según la opinión de mi madre, quien usa este producto de Tarte, le gusta mucho, de hecho, es el que usa todos los días desde que lo compro para probarlo.
Michelle F.
Corona, CA
My every day moisturizer. I use it under my makeup everyday. Some days I skip foundation and just use this. I bought it from Sephora! Definitely worth buying!
Anna H.
This is a great sunscreen but I would not purchase it again because there isn't enough product in it for the price that your paying especially for a sunscreen.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED THIS ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO, IT GOES ON SMOOTH AND DOESN'T LEAVE A STICKY RESIDUE, IT IS AGAIN A HIGHER PRICED ITEM BUT IT SEEMS ITLL LAST
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all Tarte products! This worked well but I think it is more pricey than other products that work and feel the same. I love neutrogena as an alternative
Joanna P.
I️ love all tarte products so this didn’t suprise me that it was amazing. The feel was good it didn’t feel oily on skin and their packaging is always amazing.
Brittney B.
This works just as well as any other sunblock I've tried. It's a little bit more moisturizing which is nice but overall your just paying for the name brand.
Courtney A.
Cute bottle and it smells good and fresh, It works as i have never had a face sunburn!! A++ will purchase again, also convenient bottle to throw in your bag!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?