BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melody O.
Phoenix
Uuuf this is just a. Great !!! Lotion / sunscreen always but it before my make up to moisturize the skin I'm in love with this product !!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love all tarte prouducts! So I.T was no suprise thst I fell in love with these!!! Highly recommend this sunscreen! I.T does not get oily!
Haylee E.
Love this sunscreen! It doesn't irritate my skin like most facial sunscreens, and it great to throw in a beach bag and prevent wrinkles!
Dexter K.
Columbus
Has a really good smell if you like flowery scents, cute container and the product applies nicely on to the skin. It's really softening.
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA
I really love this face sunscreen, because i for one have very sensitive skin and it was mot harsh at all and kept my fave well hydrated
Lizbeth G.
Pullman, WA
I love this sunscreen lotion for my sensitive skin! I highly recommend it for sensitive or any kind of skin! Its so gentle on your skin.
Samantha J.
Tarte has done it again. This is the perfect sunscreen for anyone. Even the bottle is pretty, not to mention, it makes your skin so soft.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
This sunscreen was great quality for my delicate skin! It is always worth spending the money on something that will be great on my face.
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
I got this as a sample so i tried it and my face felt and looked really oily usually i love tarte cosmetics but this is not a huge fave .
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
This is alright. I received a sample from Sephora last summer. I used it Inc but it felt a bit too oily. I also don't get sunburn easily.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?