BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Braden L.
Wore this in Florida while on vacation, my skin is not used to the harsh sun, and I DID NOT burn. This also smells wonderful. Totally recommend.
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
Oh Tarte you are just so good this is deffinatly my go to all though it's alittle more expensive. You know what they say you pay for what ya get.
Christina m.
Bel Air, MD
Great! Didnt break me out, did its job, didnt interfere with makeup. Only negative is i wish it was a bit higher spf. But overall its a good one!
Maura N.
I don't think it's made for my skin. Also ended up feeling too greasy. I really wish it worked out because so many products of tarte work for me.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
This was heavy feeling on my skin and it had a sunscreeny smell.... I did like the 30 spf... I can not get it locally and would not recommend it.
Amanda C.
New London
I love this brand. This moisturizer is awesome. My skin feels amazing after use and I love that their is spf in it! Definitely keep this on hand!
👑💕 R.
The product just did not work for me i tried it multiple times to see if any of the times were a fluke but they seemed to stay the same everytime
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
I love my tarte sunscreen. I love the little dispenser it comes in. It's cute and smells great. I like that all I need is a few pumps and WaLa!!
Abbie C.
Richton
Received this as a sample! Love it! It was very effective- didn't get burned! It didn't dry my face out or anything. I'd definitely buy it again.
Vivi E.
lancaster
very recommended for using it every day. Now that we are close to summer its a perfect choice to be protect of the sun. and inlove the bottle lol
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?