BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Blanca C.
Hughson
This tarte product is the best wont leave withougt applying this sunscreen works good and stays even with all the sweat from a hot summer day.
Zoe C.
Not one of my favorite sunscreens but it does do the job well. I feel it moisturizes my skin well and for me doesn't have an off putting smell.
Jody M.
Madison, WI
Nice light scent and it goes on very smooth. I wouldn't have known it was sunscreen based on the consistency. I like it using it under makeup.
Very good product !! Especially with it being SPF that's always a bonus , you can buy it at Sephora or even order it online. Very great product
I've used this product many times it applies really evenly and smoothly and it doesn't smell disgusting like some others I've purchased before
Emily H.
Pasadena, CA
This is an excellent sun screen. I live in California and always have to wear sun protection. This one isn't greasy or have undesirable smell.
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I love how moisturizing this leaves my skin! You can find it at ultra and sephora it is a bit pricey but totally worth it! It smells great too
Priscilla N.
El paso, TX
I received this product on one of my beauty boxes that I am subscribed to and I liked it. It smells nice, a little pricey for my taste though.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
I love this brand first off. so I had to try. I wasn't upset at all. yes it cost a little more but well worth it in the end. and it smells good
Alex M.
Really moisturizing and protects skin with spf. I use it as a moisturizer before I put my makeup on and it really helps me use less product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?