BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
I think that this product is way overpriced. But it does work well even on the face, normally sunscreen burns my face or causes breakouts but this one doesn't.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED THIS ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO, IT GOES ON SMOOTH AND DOESN'T LEAVE A STICKY RESIDUE, IT IS AGAIN A HIGHER PRICED ITEM BUT IT SEEMS ITLL LAST
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
Love! Light and did the job. It’s fancy looking too. I had melanoma so now I have to pay extra special attention to the coverage and I trust this brand.
Erin B.
My new favorite sunscreen! Smells wonderful and I love the packaging it is in. Works wonderfully and it didn't make my face breakout which I really appreciate!
Laurie H.
I wanted to love this. I live in the desert and one thing I don't skimp on is sunblock. However, I can't handle greasy stuff on my face, and this felt greasy.
Michelle F.
Corona, CA
My every day moisturizer. I use it under my makeup everyday. Some days I skip foundation and just use this. I bought it from Sephora! Definitely worth buying!
Triona B.
Wimberley, TX
Nice no strong smell, lightweight, did dry out my skin a little bit causing make up going over it to look a little patchy, but all together a terrific choice.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I typically use this product on its own. It leaves my skin looking dewy. It smells good. It me my expectations, it didn't feel too heavy or sticky on my face.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Bueno según la opinión de mi madre, quien usa este producto de Tarte, le gusta mucho, de hecho, es el que usa todos los días desde que lo compro para probarlo.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Considering this high end product does no more than any other spa product i cannot give it more than 3 stars. they are selling a brand and a cute glass bottle.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back