BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
I like this sunscreen but I don't think its worth the price. The price of sunscreens have definitely gone up. If you want to spend this much money on sunscreen go ahead it's definitely a great product but i took off a star because I don't think its worth the price.
Adriana A.
San Diego, CA
I recently discovered this product! With a previous #skincancer diagnosis I have realized how important it is to take care and protect your skin! #Tarteguard30sunscreen contains SPF30, is lightweight and does not have that thick sunscreen feel. A #musthavebeatyitem
Lindsey B.
Union city, CA
I love this sunscreen! I like that it is SPF 30 and not too thick to be used on the face. I use this on the delicate areas of my body, like chest, neck, face and don't forget the tops of the ears! It is very gentle on the skin and I have and always will repurchase!
Genina F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tried a sample of this and had to add it to my daily routine, especially when I don't feel like putting on lotions with sunscreen already in them. My skin is sensitive and can become greasy with those, so this have me an alternative option and it works really well.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
I got this product in a Sephora Play box and fell in love with it. It was my first time using this particular product by Tarte. It was a bit more pricey but was worth it because it was gentle on my sensitive skin. I loved this product and would highly recommend it.
Rebecca I.
Charlotte, NC
This sunscreen is very smooth not greasy and lasts aabout 5 hours on my skin. I would say its a little pricey but i very much enjoy it. I wouldn't say it has a strong smell. It is very gentle and glides on your skin easily. I would definitely buy this product again!
Amy M.
Aurora, IL
I love the travel size of this brand, its super easy to bring with you where ever you go. It smells great and was gentle on my sensitive acne prone skin. It didn't ruin my make up and doesn't leave an oily residue. Works great, haven't gotten sunburnt once using it
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I highly recommend this sunscreen lotion! I got t from Sephora and it is absolutely one of my favorite sunscreens I have ever used! I'm very happy with it and will definitely buy more in the future. It helps with protecting your skin from the sun, it's got SPF 30.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
The smell is clean, and it wears well, but it does seem a little greasy and leaves a white cast. My main beef, though is with the pump design. I need a good 1/4 teaspoon for full coverage, and it takes several pumps to get that amount. I'd much rather have a tube.
Camryn D.
New Iberia, LA
The tart sunscreen is sublime. I do have to reapply it every few hours but that is with all sunscreens. It felt nice on my skin and the packaging is wonderful. It is very gentle for sensitive skin. It is a great product and it has very little room for improvement.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?