BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexis M.
Senatobia, MS
I liked it itit didn't feel cakey or heavy on my skin but covered my skin very well which is exactly what I needed since I'm very fair skinned
Lydia K.
Charleston, WV
This sunscreen doesn't have a typical smell to it. I felt like I had to apply again and again but over all it was a nice product. Moisturizing.
Adriana C.
Kingsville, TX
Love I use every morning on my face before I put on my makeup. Feels nice gentle on my skin easy to use. Really nice packaging will repurchase
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
Light weight sunscreen that goes on smoothly and feels nice on the skin. I have very fair skin and this protects it from the harsh summer rays.
Erica P.
Great product, not very oily. I've had a generous sample that has lasted forever! You can purchase it at Sephora and I believe at Ulta as well.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I am absolutely in love with this product. The smell is wonderful and does the job so well it is worth every penny spent. I highly recommend it
Makayla L.
Vancouver
Tarte is my absolute favorite cosmetic and skincare brand. They're products never disappoint and they're all vegan, which is an awesome bonus!
shyann m.
AMAZING! isn't oily works great under foundation. It didn't make my foundation look cakey or give flash back I would most definitely recommend
Morgan T.
It's a little think and I didn't really care for it. Made me feel oily throughout my days at Disney (which is where I tend to use it the most)
Patsy T.
Kissimmee, FL
Super light cream, doesn't feel good heavy on the face. I love the scent of SPF but with this one you couldn't really smell it which is perfect
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?