BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karina G.
Sun Valley, CA
Better than any sunscreen ive tried. doesnt leave my face feeling all sticky like other products! also smells good which is always a plus lol
Lauren B.
Northport
This face sunscreen is really nice under makeup and doesn't change the application or wear. I also really like that it doesnt clog my pores!
launa d.
an all natural suncreen. at first i was not sure it was working. But it is very effective.I would highly suggest for those who prefer organic
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I truly love anything that comes from tarte!!! Tarte always seems to blow my mind!!! I find myself buying more and more of there products!!
Xai X.
I do really like this, though it is a bit pricey for me. I would prefer something a bit more affordable as I feel they all work similarly.
Amanda C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I very much like this product. It isn't heavy or greasy and I can put it under makeup (if I apply a light foundation). It's spendy though.
Yamile R.
Warrenville, IL
Very nice! Would totally recommend to anyone!!! It's very nice packaged! And a lot of product that can last for a long time! Please try it!
Natasha M.
Granada Hills, CA
Tarte cosmetics and moisturizers smell absolutely fresh and amazing. The quality is great and affordable. Must have for the summer/spring!
Jelly Y.
Really enjoy this product. It's not too thick and it doesn't make me break out like some other sunscreens do when I put them under makeup.
Courtney P.
Granbury, TX
I honestly don't know how I feel about this sunscreen. I think it does its job, but it breaks me out so I have only used it a couple times
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?