BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Britney J.
Jax
This sunscreen is lightweight and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It doesn’t have an overpowering scent and it wears great under my foundation.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, WV
This didnt feel greasy or slick on my skin. I am rather fair, so I did feel a need for multiple applications repeatedly to feel safe from the sun.
Olivia I.
This product was okay, but I would like more product for what I paid. I do love that the brand is cruelty free! It was a little pricy for sunscreen
Fiorella B.
Coral Springs, FL
I don't always use sunscreen but when I do I tried this as a sample and it's wonderful you barley feel it and it stays all day. Great for the face
Gwendolyn J.
Springfield
This is amazing! I love that it is a sunscreen in one of my favorite brands. It is very gentle and effective! Super awesome value, not too pricey!
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Sunscreen is so important and when a brand I love made one I had to try it. It's awesome and doesn't leave your skin super white like most others.
Tenah C.
This sunscreen was honestly not what i was expecting.. I was light weight but not in a good way. It was like watery.. I probably won't buy again..
Leslie W.
Oakland, CA
Best sunscreen. I highly recommend sunscreen over spf30 because simmer is just around the corner. And this helps with great protection on the skin.
Karla H.
Jamaica, NY
Doesnt feel greasy like others do and its very light. I got it from Sephora and ive been loving it. Protects me from being sunburned and is gentle.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I have heard great things about this product i personally haven't tried it but I am considering going and requesting a sample so I can update after
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?