BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
This is alright. I received a sample from Sephora last summer. I used it Inc but it felt a bit too oily. I also don't get sunburn easily.
Madison R.
I received this in a sephora play box and I love it! Whenever I'm not using a foundation with SPF I put this on to protect my skin.
Lizbeth G.
Pullman, WA
I love this sunscreen lotion for my sensitive skin! I highly recommend it for sensitive or any kind of skin! Its so gentle on your skin.
Christa S.
Golden Valley, MN
did not make me feel oily or breakout. it doesnt mess with my other makeup. i am not sure that its better than drugstore version i tried
Alexandra J.
Mesquite, TX
I really like this sunscreen for the summer! It is comfortable on the skin and like a moisturizer when I don't want makeup when I go out
Lyndy D.
Odessa, TX
The application is smooth and it protects very well. I use this product regularly and I love it. It is good for dry and combo skin also.
Dexter K.
Columbus
Has a really good smell if you like flowery scents, cute container and the product applies nicely on to the skin. It's really softening.
Ally G.
Charleston, WV
It's a nice sunscreen without being too much--not greasy or sticky. The only thing I wish is that it had a higher SPF since I'm so pale.
Ravin R.
I love this sunscreen lotion, it's so good. it really protects my skin from the sun and it goes on great, and makes my skin very smooth.
Gabby A.
san antonio, TX
I love this sunscreen it not only protects me on sunny days but it also doesnt feel heavy and greasy. Only wish it came with a higher spf
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?