BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
I received this in a subscription box and really liked the product. I used it on our last beach trip and felt like it provided great protection from the sun.
Courtney D.
Oregon City, OR
Amazing protection but light feeling! It doesn't leave me feeling greasy and gross, absorbs nicely. Also has a light scent, not the typical sunscreen scent!
Khierstyn B.
Whenever I am going outside I put my tarte guard on! There is not a time that I forget because I love the smell and the way that it leaves my skin radiating!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I used this the other day and I still got sunburned. I wish it was a slightly higher spf. It is super cute and I love all the other products from this line.
Jackie R.
I don't notice much a difference with this sunscreen. It doesn't have a strong smell and goes on easily. It's a little thick for under makeup, but it's okay.
Megan K.
I wanted to love this product, but my sensitive skin couldn’t take the fragrance. I was disappointed, but someone else without sensitive skin may love this.
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
This is by far my most favorite sunscreen! It feels incredible and I feel that it gives the longest lasting protection! It smells amazing and is super silky!
Brittney B.
This works just as well as any other sunblock I've tried. It's a little bit more moisturizing which is nice but overall your just paying for the name brand.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I put this on before my make up...under my primer. I hate sunburned red noses and it hasn't been an issue at all this summer. Plus it is in a purple bottle.
Jena T.
Great product, I apply it before my foundation. A little pricey for my tastes though. Its not different enough from drug store products to justify the price.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?