BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shelby S.
Raleigh, NC
Loved this product so much! It didn't make my skin feel heavy, oily, or greasy after applying it. I definitely would recommend to others.
Sarah W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great sunscreen!! Goes on easily and does a great job of protecting my skin from the sun. Even smells better than most sun care products!
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brand and product! I'm all about quality rather than quantity and this one is one of those I hold dear. It is very effective!
Dana M.
My absolute favorite SPF lotion. Love this brand! Doesn't make my skin oily at all. And it doesn't smell like sunscreen, which is a plus!
Sarah M.
Philippi, WV
I definitely recommend this product. It is so nice to your skin. It does not make you oil he, does not cause breakouts to most skin types
Elizabeth B.
Usaf Academy, CO
Love this smells good gose on great. Got this in one if my subscription box. And was super happy about it #beachbashcontest @influenster
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Tarte guard is the best! I love the smell that goes with this feet finish for sunscreen. There's not much from this brand I do not enjoy
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
This is alright. I received a sample from Sephora last summer. I used it Inc but it felt a bit too oily. I also don't get sunburn easily.
Angel L.
This works great as a sunscreen, but I don't like having to use a separate sunscreen with my moisturizer. I'd rather have a one and done.
Lizbeth G.
Pullman, WA
I love this sunscreen lotion for my sensitive skin! I highly recommend it for sensitive or any kind of skin! Its so gentle on your skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?