BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I truly love anything that comes from tarte!!! Tarte always seems to blow my mind!!! I find myself buying more and more of there products!!
Krystal C.
I have sensitive skin,and this by far is the best sunscreen I have tried. I do not burn on it, and it blends in easily. Highly recommend!!
Amanda C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I very much like this product. It isn't heavy or greasy and I can put it under makeup (if I apply a light foundation). It's spendy though.
Lizeth G.
Firth, NE
I got this as a freebie in an online purchase. I love it. It doesnt have the sunscreen smell that I hate. Easily can wear under make up too
Natasha M.
Granada Hills, CA
Tarte cosmetics and moisturizers smell absolutely fresh and amazing. The quality is great and affordable. Must have for the summer/spring!
Jelly Y.
Really enjoy this product. It's not too thick and it doesn't make me break out like some other sunscreens do when I put them under makeup.
Courtney P.
Granbury, TX
I honestly don't know how I feel about this sunscreen. I think it does its job, but it breaks me out so I have only used it a couple times
Caleigh M.
Columbus, GA
The only sunscreen I use on my face! It smells great and is not greasy at all. A little goes a long way and it is definitely a great value!
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ
Tarte's first ever, non-chemical sunscreen to help protect, moisturize, brighten and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
Kylie E.
Springboro
I love this product! It's a go to for me each summer when I start spending more time in the sun. All of Tarte's products are worth the buy.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?