BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Devin M.
Schofield, wi
This products works well if your skin is not sensitive. After using this product and going into the sun my skin started to burn slightly so I had to wash my face and apply a different product.
Cary C.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff is great. Goes under my makeup without causing a pilling or separation. I do give it 10 minute to settle in before I apply. But I have not had any problems so far! Doesn't have a chemicaly smell either! I will be buying this again! Its a hit for my face!
Basant M.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the best sunscreen ever it's the best it goes smoothie on the skin and so gentle but the price is sooo expensive but will defiantly use it again and gonna buy it
Jen P.
Good sun protection. It smells like sunblock, but I personally don't mind. I have combination skin and I really like that it doesn't feel heavy. Goes great under makeup.
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I love tarte in general. This Is great for skin. I recommend it because it leaves skin soft. The packaging is nice also. And I got mine from their website. It's also good size bottle and I would re buy this
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I love everything by Tarte and the sunscreen is no exception! It smells very nice and is gentle on my skin. I feel like it's a great value and will help prevent wrinkles and other problems associated with aging. I would definitely continue purchasing this sunscreen.
Kayla L.
Adel , GA
I apply this under my makeup daily for protection from the sun. I like the gentle formula. It's not heavy or greasy. Cute packaging is a plus. I grabbed my from Sephora.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Love this sun screen. It makes my face feel so soft. I apply it over my regular skin care products, and under my makeup. It keeps my skin from getting burnt in the summer.
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Protector solar es una loción que ayuda a revitalizar la piel protegiéndola de los daños solares además aclara y hidratanta dado le una apariencia mucho más sana tonificado y nutriendo la piel y dejándola muy suave , tiene u delicioso olor que me encanta .
Eliana F.
I recently picked this item up really fast at Sephora . I was in a rush to go to the beach so I picked this up and it was my first time ever and I applied it before I got to the beach all over my body and it worked so good I got home and I did not have any redness or signs of a sunburn
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?