BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sophia R.
This is a great lightweight sunscreen to wear on your face alone or under make up, I don’t like thick or sticky ones so this is perfect.
Elizabeth B.
Usaf Academy, CO
Love this smells good gose on great. Got this in one if my subscription box. And was super happy about it #beachbashcontest @influenster
Lyndy D.
Odessa, TX
The application is smooth and it protects very well. I use this product regularly and I love it. It is good for dry and combo skin also.
Janie N.
Wenatchee
Love this brand.  No bad smell and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy. I would recommend this sunscreen.  Available in value kits.
Christa S.
Golden Valley, MN
did not make me feel oily or breakout. it doesnt mess with my other makeup. i am not sure that its better than drugstore version i tried
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
I love it!! Not too heavy, but great spf!

It doesn’t make me break out, either, which is a problem I usually have with facial sunscreens.
Christina🐝 R.
Greenville
Makes my skin super soft and keeps me protected from the sun. Use it all the time, ideal for pool days when I am most exposed to the sun
Sarah W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great sunscreen!! Goes on easily and does a great job of protecting my skin from the sun. Even smells better than most sun care products!
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best sunscreen ever. My entire body got burnt, but this baby had my face covered! It even added a gorgeous glow and kept me moisturized!
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
Really a big fan of this sunscreen. It's easy to apply, soaks into skin easily. Kind of feels a little greasy but I also have oily skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?