BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kishone C.
HOUSTON, TX
I first tried this sunscreen in a beauty box subscription. I love it, Its not too greasy. It last most of the day. Doesn't have a harsh smell.
Laci B.
I love Tarte! It's my favorite brand! This product is a little expensive but definitely worth the price! Goes on smoothly and is full coverage.
Carmen H.
Perfect for a day on the beach!! Every women or man that goes out in the sun needs to get this in order to protect us from the hot beachy sun!!
stephanie e.
I use this daily especially in the summer time. It is affordable, it doesn't feel like there is any product on my face and that's what I love.
Denise M.
Kent, WA
Truly a favorite sunscreen! Being a natural red head with very fair skin this product comes through! And makes your skin feel amazing as well!
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
Every day before i leave my house i put this on, it works better than other products I've tried but it can be better. The packaging is pretty.
Laken S.
I love that it doesn't have the typical "strong" sunscreen smell and that it absorbs quickly so that I can start putting my makeup on quicker.
zyrah m.
DANBURY
I love this from tarte. Super affordable. I use this whenever i dont has makeup on and want to keep my skin looking fresh. love the packaging.
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Love the pump it comes with. Easy application. No mess. Smells great. Not oily. What else could you for. A bit pricey but well worth the money.
Lauren A.
Millsap, TX
I only used a sample! I thought it was a great product! I have really dry skin and it helped but I wanted something a little but more creamy
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?