BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ligia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box. Used it several tim a this summer. It was super protective and didn't affect my makeup!
maritza R.
My face never burns when I wear this and It's not oily at all and I don't break out when I use this and when I sweat it doesn't come off
Juliana S.
Not my favorite sunscreen. It had a pleasant scent, but it took a while to sink into the skin. It left somewhat of a white cast as well.
Christa S.
Golden Valley, MN
did not make me feel oily or breakout. it doesnt mess with my other makeup. i am not sure that its better than drugstore version i tried
Caitlyn R.
This goes on light and does not leave my skin feeling weighed down or oily. It doesn't cause breakouts and makeup goes over it smoothly.
Gabby A.
san antonio, TX
I love this sunscreen it not only protects me on sunny days but it also doesnt feel heavy and greasy. Only wish it came with a higher spf
Alexis F.
Bronx, NY
A portable, non-chemical sunscreen that helps to protect, moisturize, brighten, and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance
Samantha A.
Good product just too pricey for me. And didn’t do well with my oily skin. Smells really great though! Great texture and goes on so easy
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
Was a great product to use for summer months. Could wear under makeup without feeling too caked on. And was great for my sensitive skin.
Madison R.
I received this in a sephora play box and I love it! Whenever I'm not using a foundation with SPF I put this on to protect my skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?