BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Danielle D.
Glenview, IL
You'll see it mentioned a lot that this product is shiny, and it is. But it's not the "cheap" shiny that you get with other sun screens, nor is it an oily shiny.
Celina P.
Arden, NC
Lol I am just writing random things right here. I wonder if they actually read these. I've never use this of bought this so idk how it works or if it's worth it.
Morgan G.
N Lauderdale, FL
Love this sunscreen, usually wneh i put sunscreen on my face it gets very oily and sticky but this does the opposite. My face does not peel or breakout after use
Carrie J.
Austin , Tx
LOVE!!!!!! I use this for myself and my kids! We all have very sensitive skin and eyes and this doesn't bother us at all and smells so much better than traditional sunscreens! Glides on easily and love the pump!
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
I put this on with and without makeup for a perfect finish and protection from sun for my skin! it works so well I definitely recommend this product to everyone I know looking for a good sunscreen! or make up finishing product! it is worth the price it cost!
This product does its job nothing negative i can say, i enjoy this product i actually started using this because i worked for a while outside on hot temperatures
Gina C.
Great sunscreen Works excellent smells good and is not heavy just wish they had one with a higher SPF. Consistency is not too greasy so will not cause breakouts.
Michelle M.
Huntsville, AL
I will always recommend tarte based on the fact that they are cruelty free and vegan. I love knowing that they are botanically based and free of harsh chemicals.
Briana H.
Lyford, TX
Love tarte products. They are pricey but they are honest and work well. This suncreen goes on feeling like it won't dry but it dries perfectly with the non greasy residue. Definitely will purchase again
Mariah M.
Canoga park , CA
One of my FAVORITE moisturizers it's definitely on the pricey sides but I love it I have combo too oily skin and I love it as an everyday moisturizer highly recommend it 10/10
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back