BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina m.
Bel Air, MD
Great! Didnt break me out, did its job, didnt interfere with makeup. Only negative is i wish it was a bit higher spf. But overall its a good one!
Abbie C.
Richton
Received this as a sample! Love it! It was very effective- didn't get burned! It didn't dry my face out or anything. I'd definitely buy it again.
baisy m.
Palmdale, CA
i love this tarte sunscreen spf i use it under my make up when im going to the beath or some where hot and it never gets cracky or makes me sweat
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I love how moisturizing this leaves my skin! You can find it at ultra and sephora it is a bit pricey but totally worth it! It smells great too
zyrah m.
DANBURY
I love this from tarte. Super affordable. I use this whenever i dont has makeup on and want to keep my skin looking fresh. love the packaging.
heaven b.
It's one of my go too but honestly I'm not sure I'd buy it again I think they may have something better suited for my dry skin and t zone oils
Dulce A.
Great stuff doesnt not leave a white base and its a little pricey but i still love it. I would recommend it to everyone we all need sunscreen.
Laci B.
I love Tarte! It's my favorite brand! This product is a little expensive but definitely worth the price! Goes on smoothly and is full coverage.
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
Every day before i leave my house i put this on, it works better than other products I've tried but it can be better. The packaging is pretty.
stephanie e.
I use this daily especially in the summer time. It is affordable, it doesn't feel like there is any product on my face and that's what I love.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?