BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristin C.
Looks good under my makeup while protecting my skin to stay youthful.  Love every Taste product I've ever had except the eyeliner (felt tip).
Kaytlyn B.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 LOVE THIS! This product give your skin just the right amount of bronzer look.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
Does a great job providing sun protection without being thick and without breaking my skin out. It smells amazing. Definitely great for daily use!
Devonne A.
Arcadia, CA
I like it but don’t love it. It does feel a bit greasy but of course all sun block does. I wish it was a little more lightweight. Too heavy for me.
Rena H.
Glenpool, OK
This is such an amazing sunscreen. I love the smell, and I really love the fact that I do not get any break outs when using it on my face and neck.
Olivia I.
This product was okay, but I would like more product for what I paid. I do love that the brand is cruelty free! It was a little pricy for sunscreen
Alie K.
Sunnyvale, CA
broke me out :( not sure why, not very sensitive skin. got as a sample and tossed it. it didn't really mesh well with my skincare and moisturizer.
emma m.
Sarasota, FL
Not too thick when applied. very good for being a tarte product for something like sunscreen, was kind of skeptical at first, but amazing product.
Tenah C.
This sunscreen was honestly not what i was expecting.. I was light weight but not in a good way. It was like watery.. I probably won't buy again..
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
De verdad que el precio vale la pena, es un poco costoso pero realmente lo volvería a comprar, tiene un agradable olor y puedes usarlo diariamente
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?