BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney A.
Cute bottle and it smells good and fresh, It works as i have never had a face sunburn!! A++ will purchase again, also convenient bottle to throw in your bag!
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Great facial sunscreen, it's not oily feeling, lasts for a few hours when getting in and out of the water and doesn't break me out, a must try for summer fun
Traci T.
Stonewall , LA
I LOVE this! I am a tarte fan to begin with. So that was a plus! I will use this under my makeup or I will even put it on the kids before they hit the pool!
Brittney B.
This works just as well as any other sunblock I've tried. It's a little bit more moisturizing which is nice but overall your just paying for the name brand.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I don't see the point of spending so much money on sunblock since most of my makeup setting sprays have spf. I didn't see any special result from using this.
Andrea D.
San Jose
Not the best product I would recommend but it works. It's a 50/50 chance that it can work for you. I have a sensitive skin so it work quite different for me
lizbeth M.
Edinburg, TX
this is by far the best sunscreen ive used for my face its gentle on the skin and does not brake me out it has a nice smell and its easy to use with the pump
Wendy L.
I didn't purchase this i got free as a sample it seems like a very good product has a great scent . I would have to try it out more to give a better review.
Estefanie C.
Used this sunscreen on my face! Actually had it first as a sample and fell in love with it! Worked very well and didnt see a burn on any site of my face! :)
Courtney D.
Oregon City, OR
Amazing protection but light feeling! It doesn't leave me feeling greasy and gross, absorbs nicely. Also has a light scent, not the typical sunscreen scent!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?