BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gwendolyn J.
Springfield
This is amazing! I love that it is a sunscreen in one of my favorite brands. It is very gentle and effective! Super awesome value, not too pricey!
Fiorella B.
Coral Springs, FL
I don't always use sunscreen but when I do I tried this as a sample and it's wonderful you barley feel it and it stays all day. Great for the face
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
Does a great job providing sun protection without being thick and without breaking my skin out. It smells amazing. Definitely great for daily use!
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the way this makes my skin feel, nice and smooth! It is a good base for my foundation as well! I don't find that my foundation slides at all!
Maria M.
Smelled great ,easy to put on it not very mesy you apply it and it goes smooth not grezy at all n I have a very oily tzone area and it worked great
Kinsley C.
I'd give this product an low rating because it was so greasy feeling and it didn't rub into the skin good at all. I truly don't like this product.
Lyla W.
North Easton , MA
Good quality face sunscreen. A bit pricey. I don't really like that it comes in a pump because it's hard to get all the contents of the bottle out.
sonia c.
Los Angeles, CA
love this sunscreen, does not leave your skin oily. you can apply makeup after putting the taste sunscreen on without it looking cakey. its great!
Tonya E.
Sandusky, OH
My favorite hands down. Because of my brown skin I don't need a high SPF. Perfect formula. No flashback. No breakout. Works well with moisturizer.
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Amazing sun screen. Does not leave your face feeling greasy like most sun screens do. Totally recommend everyone to try, love all of tarte products
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?