BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ally M.
Medford, OR
Best lotion for your face known to man. Hands down. This maybe a little on the spendy side, but well worth the extra dollars in my opinion
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
Received a deluxe size of this from Sephora Play! I liked it, used it for a day at the lake on my face. Didn't smell and wasn't too thick!
Krystle K.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is so hydrating and the dog is perfect for my face. I do t use any other product on face but this one and It feel so amazing.
Jacqueline C.
Henderson, TX
This I would consider my I to product for the summer whenever I want to go swimming. It gives good protection plus it's smells really good.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
This protects my skin and even leaves it with a nice subtle glow after. I absolutely love this product. I would definitely recommend this.
Melanie Z.
Old Bethpage, NY
This is one of my favorite products I highly recommend it, tarte Is one of my favorite brands and this is a really great product to tryout!
Krystal M.
Rosedale, MD
Don't use a lot if sunscreen on my face or when I'm not at the beach, but this was a good option to pick up. It wasn't sticky and smelled nice
Faith F.
Stockton , CA
By far my favorite sunscreen for my face. Light weight but also protects my face really well. It doesn't feel caked on with my foundation.
Peyton Y.
Hopewell, VA
I use this everyday in the summer under over makeup. You can't tell, it has a nice smell and this size has been doing me well this summer.
nur G.
It's amazing. Perfect for my skin! I loved it. I have used this a lot and it's so little on the skin. I use this every day before going out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?