BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachael C.
Dania Beach, FL
I dont love sunscreen on my face, as it tends to be very oily and make me break out almost immediately, but this one was effective and not too oily.
makayla b.
I love this product cause it is a setting spray but a sunscreen at the same time so i could wear Watford makeup set my face and not put sunscreen. On
Erin W.
Lafayette, IN
I received a deluxe sample of the tinted Tarteguard and have been pleased with it. The coverage is nice for a weekend look and it's a solid product.
Carolina M.
I got this travel size moisturizer and loved it had sunprotection built in it. Its very light so it wont leave your face grease. Perfect for everyday
Felicia J.
Piketon
I've never used this brand so honestly I have no idea. It just wouldn't let me skip past it. So I'm left leaving a review I know nothing about.
kristy r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this Tarte facial sunscreen! It never leaves my skin felling greasy. Make up layers over it perfectly and I never get Burt when I have it on.
Jobi P.
Love love love this sunscreen, it's the perfect consistency and doesn't leave that weird gray ashy color on my face the way a regular sunscreen would
Kaitlyn R.
Elgin, IL
A friend of mine recommended this to me and since then i've been using this stuff religiously.  Its kind of pricey but it's worth it.
Heather W.
Its a good product. I do notice after about an hour it starts to feel greasy and tend to melt off. I would try it again because i only had a sample.
Aurelia M.
Merced
I like that this sunscreen has a slight tint to it. It doesn't make my face pale white and it doesn'teave my face greasy. It's also very lightweight.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?