BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carlie B.
Huntington
It's a awesome product makes your skin feel and look amazing it's worth every penny tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Cheyenne B.
Bradfordsville, KY
Felt very nice on the skin. It isn't smothering but gives a nice feelings. Although I don't really like how pricey it is. But it's still a good product.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is a great light weight sunscreen! I love tarts products so this does not disappoint! Great for the summer or to put under makeup! It’s awesome! Xo💋
V M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love this sunscreen, I love how this sunscreen is photo friendly. Love that I can have that much more confidence to know I don’t look ghostly.
Emily J.
Norwalk, OH
One thing I love about this tarte product, and most other tarte products, is that it’s super hydrating and light weight. It doesn’t feel sticky or heavy.
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
I like the coverage you feel like you get when you use this. Its nice & thick so I feel pretty well protected. The price is high tho for some sunscreen.
Stacey B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sunscreen is great and doesn't feel super heavy like other sunscreens. I feel like I'm not super shiny after applying it and it absorbs really well.
Yulissa L.
Vacaville, CA
I love the sleek touch this sunscreen has ! Its so great I do like it a lot ! Not only is the package really cute and flirty but this product does work!
Megan J.
Perry, FL
Love this stuff. It smells great, works great, and leaves my skin feeling extremely soft! I'm in love with it. I usually hate sunscreen, but love this!!
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
Wile I like the idea of this I found it super greasy and made my skin look awful. I absolutely would not buy it if you have anything other than dry skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?